🌻☁️|| 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

requested: Aneko_Official

- HaruxF!reader

- HaruxF!reader

➵➵➵

Harus P.O.V.

Here I sit, watching the love of my life laugh with somebody else, and that somebody else being that darn rich snob, Kambe. Though I would never admit it, I'm actually green with envy, that should be me whose making her laugh, not him!

"Kato, you good there?" A voice I know all too well calls, Kamei. All I do is grumble out a small yes, keeping my eyes fixated on the two while drumming my fingers on the desk. From the corner of my eye, I see the blonde haired male look over to where my gaze is.

"Oh I see, you're jealous that Kambe is going to steal your girl?" He smirks, resting his cheek upon his fist and looking at me with a mischievous look. I blush and turn facing him, my golden orbs locking his.

"W-What?! That's not it no, that's ludicrous! What made you think that of all things?!" I whisper shout at the male, not wanting to draw anyone's attention. All he does is chuckle, his smirk growing even more. I mean, Kamei isn't wrong. Like, just look at him, the dude has everything I don't. He's rich and could treat her like a queen, giving her everything her heart desires. Maybe Y/n is better off without me...

"Well, if that's the case, I will go join them." The male beside me speaks, pulling me out of my thoughts. 'He wouldn't fucking dare' I think to nobody but myself, clenching my fists under the desk. Seeing him stand from his seat, about to make his way over to the two. My reflexes act fast, making me pull the blonde back into his seat, unfortunately for him, I tug a bit too hard, making him fall straight out of it and onto the floor.

"Ouch, Kato! There was no need for that, you could have just said no." Kamei pouts, rubbing his backside as soon as he stands up from the marble floor. I chuckle lightly while smirking, but that smirk soon turns to a frown as I see Kambe take Y/n by the arm and walk out.

A million thoughts fill my brian, thinking the worse of scenarios. 'Is he going to confess? And most importantly, will Y/n reject him!?' As if she was reading my mind, Saeki speaks up while walking over to my desk.

"Say, do you think that he's finally confessing to Y/n? I did hear that he has a thing for her after all." That's all it took for me to stand up. There is no way in hell that money bags is taking her away from me!

"I'll be back." I grumble, marching out the door and off to find the two who had walked out a while back. But little did I know, that as soon as I left, two certain co-workers were giggling to themselves, knowing that this was all a prank to see how I would react.

Your P.O.V.

"Do you see him yet?" The tall raven haired male behind me asks while I glance around the corner slyly, looking for the golden eyed male I love dearly. I let out a sigh, brining my head back round as I look up at him.

"Not yet no, I don't even think he's coming at this point." I speak, folding my small arms across my chest, leaning my back against the wall. To be honest, I'm pretty gutted that Haru hasn't come to see what's going on, I thought he would follow us out the door as soon as Kambe dragged me out.

But I guess not, might as well just drop and give up on the prank. Haru and I have been together for almost four years now, we starting dating just before Kambe joined us in the Detective Division.

"Don't give up hope, he'll come. He loves you more than you can ever know. After all, he does constantly talk about how much you mean to him." The rich male speaks with a small smile as he looks down at me. 'Wait...Haru talks about me when I am not around?' I think to myself quietly. Upon hearing this, I feel my cheeks burn up slightly, dusting a light shade of pink.

"He does? What kind of things does he sa-" As soon as I was about to ask Kambe a question, the foot steps of a familiar person disrupts me. Both our eyes widen before we get into character. Let the final stage of the prank begin.

Harus P.O.V.

I have checked three rooms out of the entire building and still no trace of them. Where on earth could they have gone? Not a second later, my ears perk up at a voice that was all too familiar, Kambe Daisuke.

"Y/n, I have something to confess. I know that you're dating Kato, but I want you to know that for a while now, I have been having feelings for you. Very deep feelings at that." That rich scumbag, Saeki was right about him confessing. I will not allow this, not on my watch. When I am about to turn the corner, I stop myself, wanting to hear what Y/n would say in response. I hope she doesn't accept them and break up with me...

"Kambe, I do not know what to say." The voice of the woman I love says in response, but what I hear next breaks my heart, the sound of lips locking with one another. I don't know whether to cry or punch the rich bastard in the face. After what feels like eternity of standing there and listening, I muster up all the courage I have and turn the corner to where the two are.

"Kambe you bastard! Get your filthy lips off from he-uhh!" I was expecting to catch them kissing, but what I see is something totally different. There they both are, backs pressed up against the wall, while Kambe is holding his phone, playing an audio of two people kissing.

"Kato, good to see you. We thought you'd never come." The black haired male smirks, stopping the sound from his phone and sliding it back into his pocket. I cannot help but to feel confused and angry at the same time, not to mention stupid.

"What is the meaning of this? Saeki said you were confessing." I speak, folding my arms across my chest as a child would, locking my gaze on the two, and not a moment later, they burst out laughing.

"It's a prank, it was my idea to see if all you said to us about Y/n is true. Guess you proved yourself worthy. I will leave you two be." Kambe smirked, tapping my shoulder as he brushed past me. That bastard, well at least nothing actually happened between them, but doesn't mean I am still not green with envy.

"Awww, was you jealous?" Y/n asks, walking over to me as she loops her arms around my neck. My cheeks turn red as I look to the side, avoiding eye contact with her beautiful e/c orbs.

"N-No! I wasn't and I'm not now. I was just...worried." I confess, hugging her close by the waist, burying my face into the crook of her neck. She chuckles lightly, probably knowing full well that I am lying because of my stuttering. Nobody is allowed to hold her, to touch or kiss her like I do, she is mine and only mine. After all, she is my soon to be wife.