🌻☁️|| 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

requested: starcochristmas

This shall be the last OneShot from the other three which this one is linked to (Marry your daughter, a late winters meeting and bun in the oven) so please request something else :)

- HaruXF!reader

➵➵➵

Your P.O.V.

Christmas, my most favourite time of year. Joy fills the air as children wake up, seeing that Santa had visited them over night, family gathering together for the famous yummy roast dinner. All the games and festive movies, the list goes on. But this Christmas may be the most important Christmas in my life, one that I shall treasure for all my days. It's Haru and I's first Christmas with our son, Seiichi.

Waking up, I turn and face my beloved husband, to who is sleeping peacefully. The pair of us were up till late, wrapping a few extra presents for our baby boy. Pushing back his hair out of his eyes, I take time to admire his beautiful features once again. How did I get so lucky with a guy like him?

 How did I get so lucky with a guy like him?

(This is your son, isn't he precious!? )

"You quite done staring at me?" The male chuckles with a small smirk, slowly opening up his eyes. Blushing lightly, I jump under the bed sheets to hide the red hue beginning to spread across my cheeks like a wild fire. The golden eyed beauty beside me just laughs, pulling me closer by the waist before leaving a sweet kiss on top of my head.

The crying of our son makes us both sigh, but my husband insists that he would tend to the baby while I head downstairs. As I am making breakfast, I can't help but wonder how today would go, Mum and Dad said they would come over for a while, not wanting to intrude on our first Christmas with Seiichi.

"Ho, ho, ho! Santa and Seiichi the Elf are here." Haru cheers upon entering the kitchen. As I turn around, my heart warms up at the scene in front of me. There my husband stands, dressed as Father Christmas himself, beard and all, along with little Seiichi who is wearing an elf suit. I didn't know that Haru had this planned, so it really takes me by surprise.