🌻☁|| 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

requested: AmieHawley

This is a Oneshot that's related to the previous one :) thank you for the idea, hope you like it as much as I did writing it

- HaruxF!reader

➵➵➵

*Flashback*

Your P.O.V.

"Y/n, could you take Lucy on a walk for me? She really wants to go outside, I will pay you a bit extra." My boss speaks, looking at me with pleading eyes as the Husky named Lucy, barks like crazy.

Sighing, I just nod while giving them a smile and grabbing one of the dog leashes. Working at a pet shelter can be hard work, but it's nice at the same time since you are surrounded by lots of cute fluffy animals. The f/a's are my favourite.

After attaching Lucy's collar and leash, I throw on my coat before heading out into the dreaded outdoors. They said it would snow today too, pretty heavily in fact so I sure hope I don't get caught in that. As if the heavens heard me, it starts to snow soon as I step foot out the door. Just great.

Groaning in frustration, I snuggle into my coat more while Lucy tugs at her leash, trying to get me to walk faster. Walking through the busy street, my eyes land on the couples around me, holding one another's hands to provide them more warmth from the frost biting cold.

I also can't help but notice the children playing in the crystalline snow with their parents, from snowball fights to making snow angels while laughing their innocent little hearts out. It is a wonderful sight to witness, but it makes me green with envy, thinking that I will never have any of that, being socially awkward and all.

Yeah, being single has it's perks, like hogging out on all the food by yourself while binge watching a crap ton of anime without a care in the world. Whilst I am daydreaming, I don't even notice that Lucy has tugged so hard, causing her to run off.

"Lucy! Get back here!!" I shout out as I run after her, apologising to every person I accidently brush by, well at least I am getting the exercise I need but never get round to doing.

After what seems like centuries, we arrive at the bridge which sat in the middle of the city and someone grabs Lucy's leash before she can run any further. Catching my breath with my hands on my knees while looking down, I hear my saviour chuckle.

"Better keep a tight hold on them, they're a fast one I'll tell you that." He speaks softly. I look up and I am taken away by the males radiant glow. His eyes gleaming brightly under the moonlit sky, as the snow falls onto his beautiful brown locks which remind me of a cosy autumns day. I notice that he is holding out the lead for me to take, so I don't hesitate and take it from his grasp.