🌻☁️|| 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

requested: -Natari

{Sorry it took so long}

- HaruXF!reader

➵➵➵

Your P.O.V.

Tears roll down my cheeks as the man presses the gun to my head while holding me in his strong muscular arms. I avert my gaze over to Haru, who's standing still in fear not knowing what to do, scared that one small move could result in my death.

"One step closer then you can say goodbye to your pretty girlfriend here." The criminal growls at Haru with a menacing glare, pushing the gun harder to my skull. My boyfriend starts to tear up as he clenches his fists in anger. All I want right now is to feel his safe and warm embrace, to be cuddled up on the couch together as we watch Disney movies while eating ramen, anything but this.

"Take me instead, leave Y/n alone!!" My golden eyed boyfriend yells, collapsing to the floor as his light brown locks covers his face. The built man chuckles, removing the gun from my head and points it down at Haru, still holding me in his tight grasp.

"As you wish. Sweet dreams pretty boy." I cannot allow this to happen, no way in hell. Kicking and squirming, I try the best I can to get out of the criminals arms. But before I can get even close...

BANG!

"HARU!!!"

***

Sweat drips down my face as I wake up, shooting up from my bed. I take in my surroundings and notice that I'm in Haru and I's shared room.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Turning my head, I look down at my boyfriend upon hearing his voice. He looks up at me with a sleepy look, but that soon changes when he notices tears threatening to fall from my e/c hues. The brunette frowns, sitting up and pulls me into his arms, hugging me close as he runs his fingers through my soft h/c hair.

"Shhh. Everything is ok, I'm here." He whispers into my ear, kissing my cheek as I sob into his shoulder, soaking his shirt with my salty tears. Thank goodness it was only a dream, I wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. After a while of hugging, he pulls me back and locks his gaze with mine, leaving a small peck on my lips as he wipes my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Wanna talk about it? I understand if you don't want to." Haru whispers quietly, taking my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze, as well as showing me that radiant smile of his. I nod my head in response, taking deep breaths in hopes to calm myself. As I explain to him what I dreamt about, I couldn't help but stutter and tear up, I mean, it was a horrific dream that I doubt anybody would like to dream of. It worries me more so since he's a detective, which can be a dangerous job. Making the possibilities of him being shot increase by at least ten percent. Once I finish telling him everything, I break down into tears again, feeling the anxiety bubble up in my throat.

"Hey, don't cry, sunshine. Nothing like that is going to happen, don't worry so much. It was just a dream, a figment of your imagination to be precise. I'm careful when out on missions too. If it were to happen, I'd pull through because I can't leave here on this earth alone, I love you too much to leave you. You can't have a wedding with only a bride, can you?" Haru comforts me, while holding me close as he peppers small kisses over my neck causing me to chuckle. Wait a minute...did he say wedding!?? I pull back and look up at the golden eyed male as he gave me a quizzical look.

"You want to marry me?" I ask in awe, a small smile present on my lips, along with a pink hue spreading my cheeks. All he does is nod, showing me his toothy smile before tackling me down onto the bed, bringing me close to his chest once again. Haru places a light kiss on my forehead, smiling softly as he nestles his head in my hair.

"Of course I do, you're the source of my happiness, I can't imagine a life without you anymore. A life without you, is like a life without a sun. I want to live happily ever after with you, start a family of our own and go on amazing adventures across the world, to grow old with you. I want to be with you for all eternity, Y/N. But I still gotta propose yet, even ask for your parents blessing." I can't help but to tear up from what he says. I love him so damn much. Tilting my head up, I leave a small peck on his lips before cuddling up to him and closing my eyes

"I cannot wait...I love you." He smiles, taking my hand and holding it in his, leaving small kisses on my knuckles to drift me off into a peaceful slumber.

"I love you more. Sweet dreams, my future wife."