🌻🎶|| 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎

Grab your tissues people, I just came up with this on the spot 🤧

TW: Mentions of death

DadHaruXDeadMum!reader

➵➵➵

Harus P.O.V.

When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart

"Daddy! You're home!!" My daughter, Aki, cheers as she runs towards me and hugs my leg. I smile softly as I pick her up, holding her in my arms and peck her cheek.

"Hi there my little princess, have you been a good girl for Daisuke?" I ask her to which she nods, beaming brightly, just like her Mother. Not even minutes pass and the said man walks towards us both, looking sleepy as ever. The raven haired male grabs his coat on the hanger, sliding his arms through the sleeves before crouching so he can put on his shoes.

"Are we still going to see Y/n?" He questions, looking at me with a neutral expression. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I just nod a yes, putting down Aki and tell her to get ready to see her Mother. That girl I proudly call my daughter, is so strong for a four year old. Having to grow up with a Father and no Mother, or vise versa, can be hard on a child.

Sadly, I don't spend much time with her either because of work or when I just need my time alone, which is often unfortunately. But I am doing all I can to be the best Father I can be for my little one by smiling through each day, even though my heart is aching.

And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy so was I
When she loved me

"Ready Daddy!" A little voice calls, snapping out of my thoughts. I look down at my daughter who is now dressed in her little rain coat and yellow wellington boots, even though it's not raining out, tugging at my trouser leg. Taking her small hand into mine, all of us, Daisuke included, walk out the door and head out.

With each and every step I take, memories that I had made with Y/n come flooding my mind. From the very day we met to her last breath, the good and the bad. She was an amazing woman that I'll always love dearly.

Through the summer and the fall
We had each other, that was all
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be

***

*Flashback ten years ago*

"I am so sorry Miss, are you hurt?!" I asked the female I had crashed into on warm autumns evening, while mindlessly passing by. Work had been a drag so I was extremely exhausted. Reaching out my hand to her, the woman smiled, gladly taking hold of it.

It wasn't till then that I noticed her true beauty. Her sparkling e/c eyes, her flawless h/l h/c hair and the wonderfully soft s/t skin that came in contact with mine, it sent butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

"It's no problem at all. If anything, I'm the one in fault, I wasn't watching where I was going. The sea just hypnotised me, not to mention the sunset that's happening right now too, it's truly beautiful so I couldn't resist from taking a photo." She spoke, but we kept throwing apologies at one another for like ten minutes. Eventually, we both just gave in, saying it was neither of our faults and laughed it off.

"So, what's your name?" The e/c eyed girl asked, tilting her head to the side, making her look like an adorable child whose giving puppy dog eyes for something they want. Holding back a blush, I coughed a little before telling her my name, but when she told me hers, I think my soul left my body at that very moment. Y/n L/n, what a beautiful name for a spectacularly beautiful girl.