🌻🎶|| 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛

I haven't got any requests for this book in a long while. If you have already requested previously and have another request, leave them in the comments or send me a DM, I'll be happy to write it for you :) This is a fluffy song fic, you probably all know what's going to happen by the title but I hope you enjoy

- HaruxF!reader

➵➵➵

Haru's P.O.V.

Sir, I'm a bit nervous 'bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bear with me please
If I take up too much of your time

"So, what is it you need, Haru?" The Father of the girl I love speaks as he looks at me with intense eyes, making me feel more nervous than I already am. I've been here for about an hour now, trying to get the words out of my mouth but unfortunately I am finding it a little difficult.

As I fiddle with the small velvet box within my pocket, a warm cup of tea is placed in front of me by the mans wife before joining us at the table. I let out an audible thank you before locking my gaze on the two sitting opposite me.

"Sorry if I am taking up too much of your time, but I want to ask you a very important question. It's only right if I ask you first before I proceed any further." I reply with the little confidence I currently have. It's stupid that I am nervous just to ask one simple question that could change my life more than my job where I could potentially die.

The elder male raises an eyebrow, folding his arms and resting them on the table while the woman leans her cheek into the palm of her left hand.

"Really? Go ahead, although I think I know where this is going." He chuckles with a sly smirk, only to receive a hit on the shoulder from his wife.

But you see in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything, and all that I know is
It would be such a relief
If I knew that we were on the same side
'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I

Taking a deep breath, I reach into my pocket and pull out the small navy box which has been on me for weeks now, not wanting Y/n to find it and spoiling the surprise, before putting it in the middle of the oak table.

Upon seeing the box, my girlfriends Mothers eyes widen in surprise as she begins to tear up to which I assume is happiness. But her Father on the other hand,  I can practically see the ocean of emotions over take him.

"I want your blessing to marry your daughter. She means the world to me, my life would be incomplete without her. I promise to protect her with everything I have, like I've been doing for the past five years. Ever since I first laid my eyes on her, I knew she was the one, that we were destined to be together for all eternity. Before we met, I was a complete mess. I would always be stressed and exhausted from my long days at work and just practically go home and drink it all away until I was pissed out my head. But when she came into my life, she changed me, we both helped each other and picked one another up back onto our feet. So please, I just want an answer, if you say no, I completely understand but that doesn't mean I'll give up trying."

Could marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl
That I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die

Waiting patiently, I don't take my gaze off the parents that belong to my significant other. Not even a second later, the Father takes the box and opens it, revealing the engagement ring I had picked out, with the help of Suzue. I just hope that Y/n likes it, that's only if I get the blessing of making her my wife.