goodnight

hello.! i haven't updated this in a while mainly because i don't really have any motivation to finish this book.. i will be occasionally adding chapters whenever i can and it won't be often. i'm sorry about all of this but, please enjoy this chapter.

y/n pov.

the morning sheets smelt fresh, unlike the usual. that's only because i had changed them and washed them. i was tired still, since i was up half the night gaming with my boyfriend. i cracked open my eyes to look around for my boyfriend, and he was gaming.

in a quiet, small voice i asked, " how long have you been awake? " i was worried. what if he had stayed up all night? what if he hadn't slept?

" all night, it's 6 am. i wasn't tired. " my eyes widened at that and by doing so i could see how tired he was. he was lying. his eyes were about to shut and i just knew he'd use the excuse that he needed to finish this level then he'd sleep. which i knew was a lie, since he would never sleep after that.

" come to bed.. " i whined, squinting at him. i could fall asleep right now, but all i needed was to be in his arms. ever since i met him, he'd help me sleep. he was just so warm and comfortable, it's embarrassing how quick i could fall asleep in his arms.

" why? " he asked, his eyes glued to the screen of the lit up tv. i could barely hear his voice because it was so quiet. all i could hear was the clicks of his controller, in which he was playing whilst wearing his special gloves.

" because.. i'm tired.. and you look tired, too. " i replied with a small sigh. this was going to be hard. he's really difficult with his sleep and mostly refuses if he's gaming. he just needs a bit of convincing.

" i'm not. " he grumbled, all whilst sounding like he was trying to convince himself this. i furrowed my brows and sat up, sliding over to where he was sat on the bed. i felt the cold immediately in contrast to the warm sheets, though i figured it was from the open window. i wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

" pleaaase? " i whispered into his ear, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. he was silent for a few seconds before grunting out something. he got up and turned off the tv, putting his controller on the stand.

" fine, scoot over. " he sighed, and i did just that, sliding back under the warm covers. i shivered and watched as he did the same as me, grumbling again. he wrapped both of his arms around me and i rested my head against his chest. he slowly rested his chin on the top of my head and sighed, but this time it was in relief.

" night, or whatever. " he grunted, his thumb drawing patterns on my back. it was relaxing, really relaxing. i quietly murmured out a tired goodnight and shut my eyes.

————————

shigaraki pov.

i watched as y/n fell asleep, they looked so peaceful and calm. i couldn't help but admire them and think how i'm the luckiest guy. they're mine and i'm theirs.

i love them.

and they love me.