nsfw alphabet

i'm so sorry it's so late i have so many requests owbdiebf they're all coming out now!!this was highly requested you horny fucks—

this was highly requested you horny fucks—

🍋🍋 NSFW WARNING!!

the template is copy-pasted so that's why it's caps.

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
-he'll lay down with you and kiss you all over, telling you how good you did.
-cuddles!!
-soft shigaraki 🥺
- " i love you, yeah? you did so great. "

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
- he loves your hands because his are so destructive but yours are so soft, delicate and small.
- he also really likes your lips and how nice they feel over his cock.
- you really like his arms and hands and how strong they are
- how they can pin you down with hardly any effort

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
- would love to cum in you or all over your face
- if you're sucking him off and some cum drips down your chin or if you let him cum on your face he'll get hard again

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
- wants s/o to dress up as their favourite gamer characters and to do the dirty with them.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
- no, not at all
- you'll have to teach him first and then he will take the reigns

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
- wants you to ride him
- standard or doggy style

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
- make a joke and he's leaving  (the room and you) jk

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
- his pubes are black (previous hair colour) but he's groomed and would advice you to be too
- if you don't he'll probably do it himself if u know what i mean

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
- depends on you, really
- if you're sensitive he's all for praising
- if you're into dirty talk you better hang on because this boy has so many things to say but he doesn't really mean them

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
- would do it a lot but why should he now?? after all he has you to use

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
- sir kink; call him sir, especially in that bratty tone, and he'll get a boner straight away
- bondage; light or hardcore, depends what you're into. likes to be in control and loves to see his s/o writhe as he makes them cum for the third time.
- overstimulation; wants to make you cum again and again until you physically can't, but he knows your limits.
- degradation; only if you're into it. loves to call you a slut and will make you beg for his cock.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
- in the bedroom or over his desk, maybe pinned against a door?

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
- calling him sir in a bratty tone; like i said before he gets a serious boner.
- making him jealous is a HUGE thing, he wants to make sure you know who you belong to.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
- letting toga join in, hell no he doesn't want to get stabbed

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
- prefers making you gag on his dick but doesn't mind giving you oral if you're good.
- he thinks he's really bad at first but the way you tug on his hair and throw your head back tells him otherwise.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
- depends on his mood.
- can go to slow and sensual to fast and rough real quick.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
- he loves them but also really likes taking his time
- quickies happen when he's busy or too tired, more often then you'd think.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
- giving him a blowjob under his desk during meetings?? he loves that and he loves the danger with it

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
- a few rounds before he's tired but you'd probably be passed out by then so it doesn't make a difference.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
- on you, always.
- he owns lots of things, vibrators, rope, handcuffs. you name it, he has it.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
- depends how he's feeling.
- if you've been bratty or have teased him he will be the most unfair thing EVER.
- won't let you cum, sometimes he doesn't do anything and doesn't let you touch yourself

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
- small, deep grunts.
- you can hardly hear them over your loud moans.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
- would want to have a threesome with you and dabi so he can show dabi who's really better at sex

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
- thick and average.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
- depends on what you do.
- if you tempt him he won't hesitate to fuck you right there and then.
- usually it rarely happens since he's so busy all the time.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
- right after you finish, he'll get you some water maybe and then will go to sleep with you.