six

evie

-

Saturday night

Saturday night... part one

The warm voice of Nayelli's singing traveled from inside my bathroom into my bedroom where I was currently taking out the outfit I bought last weekend.

I wasn't feeling the fancy dress vibes that Nayelli was going for. Instead I decided to go with a jet black corset top that dipped down into a deep v neckline and had sheer material in the middle.

For the bottoms I went with a pair of trousers that Nayelli insisted I get after doing a complete 360 spin in them for her. Being on my salary however meant that I immediately declined to get the trousers but in Nayelli's world, money was never an issue for her.

The absolute privilege of being born into money.

So she came to my rescue and bought them for me without batting an eye.

I was always grateful for every purchase she made towards me. But I couldn't help but feel guilty for every single one. The most I could repay her with was paying for our dinner or a generously priced bottle of wine.

The teacher salary didn't allow me to spend my money left and right on anything I wanted.

Though my pay was a bit better due to working at a private school. It still wasn't enough for what I have to deal with and how much hard work I put in day in and day out.

"Are you decent?" I heard Nayelli call out to me from the bathroom.

I jumped breaking away from my thoughts and clearing my throat. "Uh yeah, I haven't changed yet. You can come in."

Nayelli walked out from my connecting bathroom in her silk robe. Clearly only wearing lace undergarments underneath due to the top of the robe hanging off of her slightly.

My eyes traveled quickly around the exposed area before I was caught, then turning their attention back to the outfit that was being held in my hands.

"Bathroom is free. Thanks for letting me use your vanity, the electrician said he couldn't make it out here until next Wednesday to fix the wiring issue in my bathroom." Nayelli sighed, flopping herself onto my bed.

I did another quick glance at her at the wrong time. Getting a full view of her breasts bouncing as she sat down.

I panicked inside not wanting to get caught, so I walked away and headed straight towards the bathroom with my dress in hand.

"Yeah that's stupid." I said in a rushed manner leaving the room just as quickly. Anything to be out of Nayelli's sight before she caught me ogling down her robe. The woman has been walking around in less clothing it seemed like lately and I couldn't tell if she was just getting more comfortable with me, or she was trying to send me a message.