01

01: Mud-blood + Half-bloods

Me and Hermione walked through the cold halls of Hogwarts. We had just returned from winter break, in which we spent with the weasley's. They were very kind and enjoyed our company as much as me and Hermione enjoyed theirs.

"Oh I'm so sor-" I start but quickly stop myself. "You." I say staring up at him. Tom Riddle, just bumped into me, probably on purpose.

"Well, are you gonna pick them up or not?" He askes with a smirk on his face. I knew exactly what he was thinking about. And it was disgusting.

"Your disgusting, you know that right." I respond. I slowly get down on my knees, picking up the books and papers that had fallen. I tried my best not to look up at him and give him the pleasurable stare of me on my knees for him.

"Good girl." He sarcastically said before walking away. God why is he so attractive? Why do i have to be attracted to my enemy? "Hey, me and Ron are gonna go do something. Ill be back later." She said before waking off. Great, now I'm alone.

I walked to the Gryffindor commen room and headed up the stairs, towards the girls dormmatories. No one was there when I opened the door. So I just sat in my bed, and took out my diary. Beginning to write about tom.

___

"Tom's staring at you again." Harry warns, making me snap my head towards where Tom was. We made eye contact for a moment before one of his friends tapped his shoulder. I looked away and down at my plate.

This guy can never take his eyes off me can he? "I think she wants to fuck him." Ginny chimes, chuckling. Ron and Harry both laugh. "As if, why would i ever want to do that." I say, rolling my eyes. "Right, my bad, I think he wants to fuck you." Ginny refrases herself. They all laugh again.

"It's not funny. All the guy wants is to kill me, you can see it in his eyes." I snap, facing ginny. "I don't know about you y/n, but the only thing i see in his eyes when he looks at you is lust." Ron says from beside me. I hit his shoulder making Harry and Ginny laugh harder.

"Let's just face it y/n, you both wanna fuck each other." She says from the other side of the table. We all go silent and look over her shoulder. "He's behind me isn't he?" She askes turning around slowly. He just ignored her and looked at me. "I need to talk to you, in private." He says quickly glancing at his friends and then back at me.

"And why would i go anywhere with you, especially alone." I state crossing my arms. "Just get up and come with me." He says giving me the type of stare thats demanding. "Fine," i say getting up. We both walk out of the great Hall and into the hall way outside the big doors.

"What do you want?" I ask crossing my arms again. He had backed me up onto the wall but he thankfully didn't pin me on it like he used to. "I want you to realize that I am better then you on so many levels." He said placeing a smirk on his perfect face.

"Tom," I say sarcastically laughing. "When will you ever realise," I say getting on my tiptoes to reach his ear. "That you will never be better then me." I whisper into his ear. "Now, I'm gonna go back to my friends, and you'll never mention this conversation or the one that you walked in on me and my friends having." I say, quickly walking away before he could say anything else.