12

Really?

He inched me towards his bed, pulling his wand out only to mumble silencing spells as i feel down onto the bed. He grew a wide smirk while looking down at me. The way he stared down at me, i could tell that he got pleasure from that alone. So i looked down, but he only grabbed my face to look back up at him. 

"God i've wanted this for so long." he whispered. He closed his eyes for a moment, before staring back down at me. i could only imagine what he was thinking. "I need this so bad, and i know you do too." He groaned out. God he seems so needy, but its turning me on so much. I felt myself grow wetter and wetter with each fidgeting  sound he made. He let go of my face, i was met with his hard buldge. I could see it through his trousers. 

"Please let me do this with you." He let out another fidgeting groan. I could tell that it was his boner getting uncomfortable. "S-sure." I replied. He let out a smirk while pushing me down onto the bed. He climbed ontop of me, grabbing my waist and embracing me into a deep, pleasurable, kiss. I felt that there was no sign of stopping this anytime soon, and i dont want to. 

I flipped us around, slowly grinding my body against him. He let out even louder groans. I felt myself grow wetter and wetter, if that was even possible. Almost as if he knew, he flipped us over again. Going down on me, the only thing i could think of was his tongue in me. He unzipped my school skirt and pulled it off, along with my soaked panties. 

He smirked as he threw them onto the floor next to my skirt. He slipped two fingers into my tight, wet, pussy. Then adding in two more, stretching me out for what i could only imagine was his size. As he fingered me quickly, he circled his tongue around my clit. I let out moans of pure please. Causing him to circle my clit faster. He sucked, and flicked his tongue on me. Inching me closer to my climax. 

It felt so good, and the sounds i made were only encouraging him more, but i could tell he enjoyed all the sounds i made for him. His tongue encouraged me to climax. So i did. He swallowed most of it, before coming back up and making me taste myself. He turns me on so much. I wish i could have him like this all the time. He then took off the rest of our clothes, us now both naked and admiring each others bodies. He cupped my breasts in his hands, placing rough kisses on them. He fondled them alittle longer. Pinching my nipples abit, causing me to moan once more. 

"God your such a good girl, you never hold back your moans for me." He called out. I could feel myself almost dripping while he sloppily spread kisses down my stomach and back up.