13

13: Temptations

When he came back up, he stared into my eyes, seeming to admire the now naked girl he had in his bed. Before he embraced me into a deep kiss. His hands wandering my body, he touched every inch of me with his long cold fingers. 

"Are you ready?" He questioned, positioning himself ready for when I was to give the ok. I nodded my head as he slowly thrusted into me. 

"Fuck." He groaned loudly. "Your so tight, but you feel so good. Even better then I imagined." He pulled out his words as he started thrusting in and out of me. His hands on my hips as he quickly gained speed to the rhythm of my moans. 

"Please, I need it harder." I moaned out to him. Almost instantly he granted my wish. Thrusting harder and deeper then before. It felt to good to stop. The way he made eye contact with me as he banged into my tight pussy. I couldn't ask for anything better than this. 

He spread my legs further apart, giving himself access to get even deeper inside me. His thrusts getting more powerful and pleasurable with each thrust he took. He placed his hand on my stomach, before grabbing mine and placing it where he had his.  I could feel his tip through my stomach with each hard thrust he made.

I was a moaning mess as he pounded into me relentlessly. I got wetter and wetter each time he threw his head back and closed his eyes in pure pleasure. No one has ever made me feel this good. 

Tom's Pov:

She feels so good around my cock. This is way better than i had ever imagined it. Her moans were only making me harder and encouraging me to go faster for her. There was still so much more I wanted to do to her but i'm not sure if its suitable or the first time. 

I'll have to wait until next time, with her.