04

04: Cedric and Cho

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n, y/n. Wake up." Hermione said, shaking me awake. "What?" I asked, looking over at the clock. It was only six, twenty-five. Class's don't start until seven. "I suggest that you get up now if you want to eat breakfast before class's this morning." She said, waiting for my response.

"Ok." I simply replied, she walked out of the dormitory and into the commen room. I looked to my side, seeing that our two other roommates were still asleep. I quietly got ready, hoping not to wake anybody. I planned on eating breakfast and then walking down to the library.

***

When i got to the library, a couple minutes later, the golden trio decided to join me. I enjoyed their company alot, but I felt that we didn't have the exact same humour but it was fine by me. "Y/n, he's stareing again." Ron stated bluntly. "Yeah, he's been stareing at you for like two days straight now. He's eithet plotting your death or has something else on his mind that has to do with you." Harry said as I flipped the page in my book.

"Trust me Harry, what ever he's planning, I can get through it." I said looking up form my book finally. "Where'd Hermione go?" I asked, she wasn't sitting by me anymore. "I don't know, she just told us that she had to go do something alone." Harry shrugged. "Ok," I said, looking over harrys shoulder to see my friends waving me over. "I have to go, I'll talk to you guys later." I said, closeing my book and walking over to my group.

My group was, luna, ginny, cho, and me. "We couldn't help but notice how much Tom can't keep his eyes off of you." Cho giggled and motioned her head over to my side. I turned around to see Tom stareing at me with a pen and diary in his hand, the diary had his full name written on it.

Tom Marvolo Riddle

"He's just being a creep." I said, before we all decided to go on a walk in the halls instead of staying here. "Enough about me, what about you cho, I see the way you and cedric look at each other." I nudged her shoulder, luna and ginny giggled. "He's just a friend." She said playfully rolling her eyes. "Sure." The three of us said in sync.

"Can we talk about this later, he's right there." She said pointing into the garden, where he sat with his friends. "Why don't you go talk to him?" I said, throwing on a shit eating grin. "What," shrieked. "Are you crazy, that would be so-" she was cut off by us walking over to him and his friend's.

She had no choice but to follow. "Hello Cedric, and cedric's freinds, I yet to learn your names." I smiled, shaking their hands. "I wanted to know if you could hang out with cho today, we have to do something that she can't be involved in and we hate leaving her alone. So do you think that she could stay with you for the rest of the day." I buttered up a lie.

"Ugh, yeah, yeah, thats fine." He said looking at her from behind me. "Great, we'll be back in an a couple hours." I said, grabbing Ginny and lunas hands, dragging them back into the halls, out of their sights. "That was way easier then i though." I stated with a light laugh. "Yeah, buy you do know that she's gonna do the same to you with tom when she comes back right?" Ginny said.

"Wait what." My laughter stopped but theirs started. "You better start running now." Luna chuckled.