06

06: Wanting

I turned around, only to see pansy standing there. "That was a nice show to watch." She stated with a smirk on her face. "Yeah? Well its over now." I said, trying to walk past her but she stopped me. "Y-

"Y/n, there you are, I've been looking all over for you." Cho approached us, Pansy acted as if nothing was happening between us the second before cho came. "Come on, we need to go. Now." She grabbed my arm, completely ignoring Pansy and dragging me through the halls.

She took me to her commen room and shoved me onto the couch. "Are you serious!" She slightly raised her voice while paceing across the room. "Why did you just leave me with him. I was so nervous, practically shaking." She replied before i could. "I mean, he was really nice the whole time and..." She trailed herself off, just what i need right now.

I stayed stareing at the wall, completly in a dase. I took this as my chance to run off and not get yelled at by her again. I quietly got off of ghe couch and walked towards the door. After opening the door quietly, i turned around to make sure she was still in her dase, she was. I walked out and closed it quietly.

The minute I turned around, I bumped into someones chest. "Sorry." I said, looking up at them. It was just Tom, no need to apologise to him. "Watch where your walking, wouldn't wanna bump into anyone else now would we?" He grabbed my chin with his hand, holding my face up so i couldn't look anywhere else.

"N-no." I responded, he chuckled and let go of my face. Scanning over my figure with a smirk before slowly backing away and continuing to walk to where ever he was going. He had that same journal in his hand, I wondered deeply what was so important in it that he had to keep a grip on it at all times. Of course i've only just noticed it now but, it was weird.

Tom's pov:

God she makes me wanna do things that i shouldn't. She makes me wanna touch her ways that I shouldn't, I wanna feel her body under mine while I pleasure her deeply. Watch her facial expressions chance each time I fasten the pace. Hear her screams of pleasure while she scrathes my back. I wanna leave bruises all over her body that show everybody that she's mine.

Oh how good it would feel to able to touch her when ever I please. To slip my hand under her skirt while in class, watching her try her best not to make a sound to give it away. God, she's the only one that makes me feel this way. I wish I could make my own dreams come true, but of course I can't. She'll never let me touch her in the ways i wish i could.

All I want is her.

She's all I've ever wanted.