Chapter 1: Desert Crisis

Natsu Dragneel was surrounded by three men who are wearing silver helmets with white flaps, grey visors and mouth masks with grey trench coats, grey baggy pants, black gloves and black boots. The soldiers aimed their AK-47 guns at Natsu.

First Soldier: (Roaring Angrily in German) FREEZE!!!

Second Soldier: (Furiously) You are under arrest in the name of the Eggman Empire!

Natsu then ignited his fists with raging flames dancing around his arm ferociously as he looked at the troopers ferociously.

The Troopers started to fire their AK-47 guns at Natsu. Natsu started to rage and attack the men with his flaming fists ramming right into the silver masks of the men. The Third trooper hits Natsu with the butt of his AK-47 as Natsu then rages at him.

Natsu: (roaring furiously) SCREW YOU BASTARD!!!!!

Third Soldier: I vas going to beat up you up after you tried to beat me up.

Then the three troopers started shooting at Natsu until the bullets blew out of the way suddenly by a gust of wind that came out of nowhere.

Third Soldier: (Furiously raging) WHAT ZA VELL VAS ZAT!!!

The gust of wind revealed it's source as a circle of air was surrounding a shadow of a bald headed boy, the eyes of the shadow became white as new snow as an arrow tattoo turned white.

Second Soldier: (Screaming like a little girl) WHAT ZA HELL!!!!

Third Soldier: Holy Schit!!!

The Soldiers then tried to shoot down the shadow boy, but the shadow boy blew them away as he fiercely threw ferocious gusts of wind at Natsu to blow him out of town. The Shadow then blew the soldiers out of the building they were in. Natsu ran off as the troops tried to kill him by shooting him with their AK-47s but they were unable to catch Natsu himself.

First Soldier: (pissed off) Damn it ve lost him.

Second Soldier: I'll get za Robotroplis 1,000 Brigade Force ready.

Third Soldier: (Booming) HEIL THE EGGMAN!!

First Soldier: (Replying back with fury) HEIL THE EGGMAN!!!

After that the troopers left the abandoned village.

Natsu after the long night having to deal with three troopers in that abandoned town, Natsu had a long trek in the desert having to bear the heat of the scorching sun as he had to walk in the coarse sands of Shamar to another abandoned town. Sadly people in Shamar don't give a damn about the Eggman Empire's soldiers in their country since they habe been isolated since the begining of time. Then Natsu found another abandoned village.

However the village has become the Battlefield of Earth Kingdom Soldiers and Eggman Empire Soldiers. The Earthbending-powered tanks rolled in as they flung rock projectiles at the T-72 tanks of the Eggman Empire shooting them like crazy but are unable to destroy the Earthbending-powered tanks because those tanks are made of are made of plates of earth strung together by a metal wire, allowing the Earthbenders to control the Tank.

Sadly for the Earthbenders the backs of the Tanks were targeted by Warplanes dropping bombs on the backs of the tanks. Natsu then entered the village and to his horror were hordes of Earth Kingdom soldiers lying there bleeding hordes of blood out of their corpses with hordes of flesh showing. Then a young man of average height with blond hair and golden eyes, a short, thick ahoge on his hair wearing a small red rope tied around his neck, a traditional Arabian outfit with a sash around his waist.

Alibaba: (Frantic and running with Natsu) WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING HERE IN A WARZONE IT'S NOT SAFE!!!

Natsu: (pissed off) OKAY WHO THE LIVING CRAP ARE YOU!!?