Chapter 21: Save Aang Part 3: The Confrontation

Alibaba and Morgiana then both joined up with the Mushroom Squad as they hurried through the vast plains of Delfino Plaza after being delayed by Kougyoku Ren, 8th Princess of the Kou Empire. They thundered through the grass as pieces of grass whisk into the air because of Sonic's speed. After so long of running through the plains and fighting robots and gangs of invaders, they finally reach Corona mountain.

In the Volcano, itself is Mecha Sonic, Judar and Aang.

Aang was grim after got captured by Mecha Sonic because it made him now regret running off like that.

Man what was he thinking fighting Mecha Sonic like that and not knowing his power.

Aang remembered his fight with Mecha Sonic and how Mecha Sonic was able to overpower him and run off with him because of Aang himself with only airbending was no match for Mecha Sonic and his fighting capability.

Aang decided to meet up with Roku in the spirit world.

Aang had made his mental presence in a forest full of spirits running in herds towards a tree to eat fruit.

There were Chimerical creatures, Primate Spirits, Leamur Spirits, Squirrel Spirits, Chipmunk Spirits, Bird Spirits, Kitsune Spirits, amphibian spirits, Hei Bai the Panda Spirit and ironically a fat woman wearing a dress and her daughter Cissy who is an elegant 37 year old woman who wears a wunzee with pink real skinny overalls on top of the wunzee who is acting like a two year old.

Cissy: Mummy I want all the fruits!!!

Fat woman: Ugh Cissy you are the definition of annoying.

Cissy: (whines) Whaaaaaah mummy you're mean!!!!!

Fat woman: That's it you need a time out.

So Cissy's fat mother dragged her through the spirit world as she cried like a toddler throwing her fists and feat all around the place. They then leave the forest and into a valley of caves and they enter a cave themselves.

Aang was iffy over that situation of two stupid humans becoming spirits. Aang thought if he was the king of the spirit world he would call them the spirits of fettish bullcrap. However he got his target as he ran into an old man from the Fire Nation with a long white beard.

Roku: Aang it's good to see you again.

Aang: (smiles) You too Roku, (grim) However I got kidnapped by....

Roku: I know who kidnapped you and why it happened.

Aang: (astonished) You do?

Roku: (grim) Yes he is a ruthless man who was influenced by the ideas of someone I used to know.

Aang: (dumbfounded) Whoah (then intent) Tell me more.

Roku: (sighs) I'm Sorry Aang, I do not feel like you are ready for that topic yet.

Aang: (bumbed out) Oh

Roku: However, After the invasion of Sindria, I want you to depart and learn all the elements.

Aang: Why so?

Roku: To be prepared for 3 times 1 900 when the clock strikes midnight and Sozin's comet strikes the land of eternal night.

Aang: (confused) WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!!!!?

Roku: You will find out in time.

Roku then flies over the Spirit world to a cloud full of magic castles in the clouds which is the residence of the Avatars which then vanishes.

After that Aang ends his meditation and then wakes up entering the volcano with Mecha Sonic. Mecha Sonic then lands at a platform and enters a large ruined Industrial Fortess called "Evil Foundry".