Chapter 19: Save Aang Part 1: The fight to get to Aang

Natsu Dragneel, Bell Cranell, Liliruca Arde, Ais Wallenstein and Yamoto Mikoto then arrived to the square as an invasion by robots was happening.

The robots then start to attack the gang as they fired bullets from their arm guns, guns, and missiles from their bazookas, threw ninja stars and bombs, charged with their lances, and swinging their hammers as they also slammed them on the ground or all around the place like they were playing whack'a'mole.

Natsu: (grunts irritated) Great, we can't beat all of that.

Liliruca Arde: (pissed) Plus we barely healed.

Suddenly a girl then rushes to the group with a face of panic and worry.

The girl has bluish gray hair that she keeps tied with a small knot in a ponytail style. Her eyes are the same color as her hair and she has a light peachy colored smooth skin. She wears a white blouse with a leaf-colored knee-length long skirt. She also wears a slightly long half apron around her waist. She wears a pair of brown boots over black stockings.

Bell Cranell: (shocked) Miss Syr?

Syr Flova: (worried) I'm sorry for bothering you Bell, but when I was at the Hostess of Fertility robots started to attack the shop.

Bell Cranell: (frustrated) No worries Miss Syr, I will do everything I can to help.

Natsu: (says stern) Be careful Bell you're not fully healed, you might need help.

Bell Cranell: (replies) Okay.

Bell then follows Syr into the first District and they turned left to a two story building made of stone that has the depth of a neat inn being raided by Egg SWATs. Bell then destroys the robots with his sword and using Firebolt.

Sadly a bunch of Gizoids arrived as they drew dual swords. This bunch of Gizoids were led by five Gizoids.

The first Gizoid is a humanoid, mostly mustard-yellow, robot. He possesses five-fingered olive-brown hands and feet in the shape of shoes with orange soles. His upper arms, abdomen and thighs are olive-brown, and he has spherical orange joints as shoulders and pelvis-legs joints. He also has relatively thick armor around his forearms and lower legs (each one possessing orange cuffs), thick kneecaps, and some kind of jetpack on his back. On his chest, he has three beige circles.

Lastly, he possesses a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange caps for ears, and a curved orange horn with a concealed blue eye on it on his forehead.

The second Gizoid is a humanoid, mostly black, robot. He possesses five-fingered gray hands and feet in the shape of shoes with black soles and yellow lines around them. His upper arms, abdomen and thighs are gray, and he has spherical black joints as shoulders and pelvis-leg joints. He also has relatively thick armor around his forearms and lower legs, (each one possessing yellow cuffs), fin-like yellow kneecaps, fin-like yellow objects on his forearms, and some kind of jetpack on his back.

On his chest, he has three gray circles. Lastly, he possesses a spherical head with a gray mouth plate, blue eyes with red rims, gray caps resembling ears, and a curved yellow horn with points sticking out from the sides and a blue eye in the center on his forehead.

The third Gizoid is a humanoid robot that is colored White, tangelo, orange and He has blue eyes.

The fourth Gizoid is a humanoid robot that is White, baby blue, dodger blue, cerulean and he has orange eyes.

The fifth Gizoid is a human robot that is colored Grey, white and he has brown eyes.

The Gizoids and their robot kin then all scan Bell Cranell and they copied his abilities. They then used their dual swords to attack Bell. Bell then dodged their attacks as they tried to kill him with their dual swords. The Gizoids then put up their hands and Firebolts then come out of their hands as they yell Firebolt. Syr then watched with a face of horror and awe as she saw Bell fight the robots.