Chapter 16: The Monster Robot

After getting the call from Natsu a while ago, The Mushroom Squad members and Welf decided to wait for Yamraiha and the Eight Generals.

Although some members of the Mushroom Squad were impatient.

Mario: (moaning) Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo!!!!!!! Where are they!!!!?

Welf Crozzo: Yamraiha and the others will get here soon Mario.

Mario: Shit, Now I have to deal with Luigi

Luigi: (Cheerful) Hey Mario

Sonic: (stern) They'd better get here soon because we got company.

Sonic was right when Blue Axem Ranger arrived with a horde of E-91 Lady Ninja Robots at his side.

After the arrival of the E-91 Lady Ninja Robots a bunch of Silver Sonic Troopers wielding Katanas and shotguns had arrived.

Blue Axem Ranger: Well well I see you guys are wondering where your friends are.

SMG4: (sarcastic) Yeah, where the hell are they?

Blue Axem Ranger then grabs a Recording Lacrima and it shows the Eight Generals all tied up.

The tied up eight Generals were struggling to get away as they were hanging over a bunch of Piranha Plants.

Welf Crozzo: (blurts out) DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

Blue Axem Ranger: Try to save them in 12 minutes, other wise they'll die.

Blue Axem Ranger then vanished as he unleashed his E-91 Lady Ninjas and Silver Sonic Troopers.

The troopers then started to attack the gang as they charged with their blades raised towards the group.

Luigi as usual runs away like a coward and hides in the Trash Can.

Mario: (to Luigi) Stupid shit.

Sonic jump dashes towards the Silver Sonic Troopers as he does multiple homing attacks on them and destroys them.

Mario then jumps on a bunch of E-91 Lady Ninjas and punches them into the buildings.

SMG4, FM54321 and Xbox997 then start punching and kicking the Lady Ninja Robots and Silver Sonic Troopers who then start to fight with Karate moves.

Alibaba then starts blocking the Silver Sonic Troopers' katanas with his knife which was hard due to the fact that the Katanas were longer than the knife.

However to his luck Morgiana then jumpkicks the robots and destroys them by kicking and punching the robots.

Welf then charged at a bunch of E-91 Lady Ninja Robots and slashed them all in half with his magic fire sword.

Then a man jumps in and starts shooting at Welf.

The man is in his mid 30's with long black hair up past his shoulders. wears a black suit and trench coat. His face is blank and his eyes are vacant look in his brown eyes.

He carries a scar across his chest that is shaped like a Z made out of sword marks. Among others along his body to the point, he had to undergo having parts of his body replaced with cybernetic limbs including a brand new arm and both his leg. After during the process of the cybernetic augmentation his right eye changed color to a yellow as well as he was seen shirtless without the outer plating for his hand.

Kasaya Shumkichi: (snarls) Well, Well, Well If it ain't Welf Crozzo of House Crozzo.

Welf Crozzo: (snarls) Who are you and how do you know me?

Kasaya Shumkichi: I am Kasaya Shumikchi, Hitman of the Kou Empire.

Welf Crozzo: Hitman?

Kasaya Shumkichi: Yes and I serve the Emperor of the Kou Empire, Koutoku Ren as his top hitman in hunting people like you down.