Chapter 15: Orario Dungeon Panic

The group decided to leave for Orario as Alibaba and Morgiana had left for a job told them about which was to save Bianco village from Southern Seas Monsters infesting their river.

Aladdin turned his hat into a turban and flew back to Delfino Plaza. Only Yamraiha and Natsu remained with the Hestia Familia, on Appa. The Takemikazuchi Familia, Miach Familia, Hermes Familia and Loki Familia hijacked one of Sindria's cruisers.

Hestia: (yells pissed) DAMN IT THEY STOLE A CRUISER TOO!!!!!!!

Natsu: (Sarcastic) Do you want me to drop you on that thing?

Hestia: Yeah, I wanna speak to them.

Natsu then lands Appa on the ship as Hestia and her familia then drop down and meet up with the rest of the Familias.

Hestia: (to Takemikazuchi and Miach) OKAY YOU TWO WHAT WAS YOUR REASON OF INTRUDING ON OUR VACATION!!!!!!!

Takemikazuchi: Hermes told us about you guys having vacation locations like Delfino Plaza.

Loki: (complains) IT'S SO UNFAIR THAT YOU GET NICE VACATION SPOTS, ALL FOR DOING NOTHING WHILE US FAMILIAS WHO WORK HARD NEVER GET THAT!!!!!!

Miach: Plus our familias are your friends and we helped you save Bell from the deep floors and defeat Apollo.

Hestia: I know, but my familia had gained prominence in Delfino Plaza during the 12 weeks Natsu was gone.

Loki: (creepy smirk) Doing What?

Hestia: (sly smile) Non of your business No Boobs.

Loki: (pissed) You take that Back!!!!!!

Then Hestia and Loki brawl it out as their familias try to break apart the fight. Bell then notices that Hermes and his Familia are gone.

Bell Cranell: Wait Master Natsu, Where's Hermes and his Familia?

Takemikazuchi: I saw him follow Aladdin, the blue haired kid on the carpet. His Familia noticed and snatched a riverboat to chase him.

Aang: If I was Aladdin I would blow him off my tail.

Hestia: Careful kiddo, he has ways that might be successful in tailing you.

Aang: Come on he's powerless.

Hestia: (snorts with laughter) That's because us gods can't use our powers in the lower world.

Aang then sees Natsu then get motionsickness as he then whips the reigns of Appa as he flies off accidentally with Hestia's familia and Bell without Hestia.

Hestia: (hollers) HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamraiha: Sorry Hestia, Natsu gets motion sickness when he's on a vehicle and not an animal.

Hestia: Well he's gonna have to only have it for one second because I want my precious Bell.

Bell Cranell: No worries goddess, I'll get something to help you.

Bell then grabs Aang's staff and then uses it to get Hestia up.

Aang: Hey that's my staff.

Yamraiha: Aang let him do it, let him do it for Natsu.

Aang then realized that Yamraiha was right as Natsu gives a pleading look to give Bell the staff so he don't get motion sickness.

Aang: Ugh, Fine, only so you don't throw up on the ship or Appa.

Natsu: (shouts with cheer) YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Bell then holds the Staff down as Hestia then grabs it. Aang then pulls up the staff so quick that Hestia then screams with panic and then yells ouch as Loki then snickers.