Chapter 6: Ricco Harbor

A Mario look alike with Green overalls a Blue sky cap, arms and shirt, Black gloves, Brown shoes.Tanned face that is the color of an Amazon ethnic person and Brown hair by the name of Nintendofan997 (or Xbox997 as he's comonly called) then follows a bunch of thugs known as the Pianta Gang.

He sees the leader of this gang who is an orange Pianta wearing a fadora hat, a black suit with a red tie, a brown mustache, sunglasses and a tradditional Pianta hula dress. Who is accompanied by a bunch of Piantas wearing suits and ties armed with Tommy Guns.

Xbox997: (Whispers) I knew Don Pianta would be there (as he sees the orange Pianta)

The thugs then arrive at a ferry boat in the harbor.

The door to the boat opens as the Pianta mafia is welcomed by a Mario look alike with brown hair, a brown moustache and blue eyes wearing a black hat, a black shirt, blue overalls and brown shoes.

Don Pianta: (Too the Mario look alike who opened the ship door) Barbie, my man.

Barbie: Donny my man.

Don Pianta: So how's life man?

Barbie: Interestin, I just made a big heist in Melen.

Don Pianta: Cool man, am I late.

Barbie: No, you're early to the meetin.

Don Pianta: Cool

So the two enter the boat as Xbox997 then follows them.

Xbox997 then follows them into the boat and then sneaks through the deck and then sees them enter the room. He sneaks into the room and hides behind a pipe.

Don Pianta and Barbie sit beside a purple Mobian Bat wearing a ninja suit with Armor on it.

Don Pianta: Well well, we got a Yagyu Lord on our ship.

Yagyu Lord (Delfino Isle): Yes, but not just any Yagyu Lord, but the very Yagyu Lord who is father of the Fire Nation's legendary Jewel Thief, Rouge the Bat.

Then a guy wearing a metal mask, a black hood and a ninja suit with mechanical shoulderpads and kneepads arrives.

Barbie: Vince nice seein you here.

Vince: Hey Barbie nice seeing you here.

Don Pianta: So you must be Vince Danistan the head of the Hassassin Herd?

Vince: Yes

Then a mobian bloodhound with brown fur, blue eyes wearing a gray janitor's uniform with silver boots arrives and sits across the Yagyu Lord. Who then welcomes a female mobian bat in a Yagyu ninja uniform and a Mobian bat girl.

The Mobian bat woman is an anthropomorphic bat with white fur, tan skin, teal eyes and a curvy figure. She has large pointy ears, small fangs, a small black nose on a tan muzzle, a short tail and a pair of dark purple wings on her back.

Only her head appears to have fur, which flares out into six points at the back. She usually wears blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick. She wears a black sleeveless unitard with a pink heart shaped chestplate with a white trim and long white gloves and high heeled boots.

Vince: Wait is that Rouge the bat?

Yagyu Lord (Delfino Isle): Yes it is her my own daughter.

Don Pianta: Welcome Rouge my dear.

Rouge the Bat: Thank you Donny.

Barbie: And welcome Sleuth "Doggy" Dwag.

Sleuth "Doggy" Dwag: Thanks, the rest of the Destructix will arrive soon for the meeting.