Chapter 24: War of the Three Princes

Sonic the Hedgehog was running up the hill of Corona Mountain as he then beat up Koopatrols. After all of that craziness he finally arrived to Natsu.

Natsu: Yo man, where were you?

Sonic the Hedgehog: In the hospital with my friends who are fighting koopas, you?

Natsu: Trying to fight off a bunch of turds to save Aang until that thing came.

Sonic the Hedgehog: You mean the Kekuit.

Natsu: Wait that was a Kekuit!!!!?

Sonic the Hedgehog: Yeah, why so?

Natsu: I thought they were only dungeon monsters, but hey we saw a Chthonian Elephant attack SMG4 and Mario.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Yeah, I know in fact Kougyoku called him Entai.

Natsu: Yeah I know.

Sonic the Hedgehog: So where are the others?

Natsu: They ran into a Bagoo who summoned hordes of Zombified Baboons.

Then Alibaba and Morgiana arrived in a frantic hurry.

Natsu: What happened?

Alibaba Saluja: We heard Aang got captured so FM54321 then sent us to help save him as they fight the Bagoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Wait how do you know that's a Bagoo?

Alibaba Saluja: Used to run into one in Amon's Labyrinth Temple.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Oh.

Morgiana: We'd better figure out how we're gonna save Aang, because I think the volcano is rumbling.

She was right as the volcano started to have earthquakes as there was a loud roar.

Natsu: You're right. In fact you guys should do so.

Alibaba and Morgiana then nodded in agreement as they rushed off to save Aang.

They rushed down the mountain as they were sliding down to the area Aang was at. The ride was steep due to the Volcano's density and the lava.

They finally arrived only to see two familiar people named Hakuryuu Ren and Rin Hakuryu right in front of them.

Alibaba could not believe his eyes, this was Hakuryuu Ren, the 4th Prince of the Kou Empire. The very young man who had taken Alibaba under his wing when they were boys. The very Hakuryuu who played with him as kids while he was in exile. The very Hakuryuu who then betrayed his trust in the Amon Labyrinth to get Amon for himself.

As Alibaba took Amon instead, Hakuryuu started to hate him for life.

Hakuryuu Ren: You.

Alibaba Saluja: So nice to see you again after what happened 3 weeks ago.

Hakuryuu Ren: You too, an my you have changed, you have a new girlfriend. Too bad she's a filthy Fanalis.

Alibaba Saluja: (groans) What's wrong with that?

Rin Hakuryū: Their asses are as big as a chimpanzees and they are better off being slave soldiers or wild animals.

This had infuriated Morgiana who then charged towards Rin Hakuryu, but Rin then kicked Morgiana in the groin which hurt her.

Morgiana: (whimpers with tears) Ow...ow

Alibaba then charged towards Hakuryuu who then brandished his spear and threw it at Morgiana which made Alibaba jump to deflect the spear so Morgiana won't get killed.