Chapter 18: Dungeons and Destruction

Natsu knew that he was between a rock and a hard place.

He knew if he destroyed Reznor, it'll destroy the base and release a horde of monsters within the 18th floor.

The Reznor then drains the monsters to make itself powerful. The blood of the monsters is transferred from the grape shaped tubes into the pillar that hold's Reznor.

The Reznor then roars through it's Triceratops heads. Natsu then ignites his fists to fight Reznor.

As he rushes towards Reznor to fight him, Natsu was then stopped by Spikes made of Ice that suddenly appeared.

Natsu then seeing the Ice Spikes appear then realize who could have done this. He had not seen that since Fiore and Fairy Tail.

Natsu then jumps out of the way as more Ice Spikes appear.

Natsu then sees his attacker and his eyes widen.

The attacker is a young man with really long spiky black hair going down to his upper back with blue eyes. He has a black tattoo symbolizing Devil slayer Magic on his right arm. He wears black tights and black cowboy boots and a cloak made from the skin of a polar bear dog with the Symbol of Deliora a Demon of Zeref.

Natsu then realized who that guy was to his shock.

It was Gray Fullbuster a former comrade of his from Fairy Tail.

What was he doing here.

Natsu approaches Gray with a casual friendly smile.

Natsu: (Cheerful) Gray it's me Natsu, from Fairy Tail Remember.

Gray Fullbuster: (snarls) I know it's you.

Natsu: (then suddenly gets mad) Then what are you doing here and why are you trying to attack me?

Gray Fullbuster: I was hired by people to do so.

Natsu: People?

Then Natsu then sees Saniya Lemiste arrive as she uses Shadow Dragon Roar and kills Reznor and releases the monsters. Gray then grabs a remote and uses it to brainwash the monsters.

Natsu: (furious) GRAY WHY ARE YOU WORKING FOR MY ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!

Gray Fullbuster: (snarls) They have told me everything that you have done, such as attack people and murder soldiers doing their job.

Natsu: THOSE SOLDIERS MURDERED PEOPLE GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I FOUGHT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saniya Lemiste: Those people were people that caused problems for the soldiers.

Gray then grabbed his remote and pressed a button that commanded the monsters to attack Natsu.

The Monsters rushed towards Natsu as they roared with fury.

The Voulvtre then scratches Natsu with her claws, but Natsu then healed himself and ripped off the Voulvtre's claws making her scream in pain.

Natsu then used an Fire Dragon Iron Fist and punched the Voulvtre in the stomach.

The Voulvtre then disintegrated and in it's place was a Gacha crystal.

Then a Lamina then tried to wrap her tail around Natsu. Natsu then grabbed her tail and threw her at the Harpy and the Siren.

The Siren, Lamina and Harpy then get up and they start to attack Natsu.

Gray Fullbuster: (says with a sneer) Well Well Natsu, killing monsters are we?

Natsu: SHUT UP BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

Gray Fullbuster: No you shut up.

Natsu: That's it you're dead!!!!!!!!