Chapter 9: Tale of Two Princes

Alibaba then remembered opening his eyes to being carried by a Fanalis who looked like a tall male version of Morgiana wearing armor.

He wondered why was he with this guy and what was his purpose?

Alibaba then remembered he was trying to escape Balbadd before things went suddenly black and he then saw that fanalis man.

Alibaba then tried to remember the man and see him clearly, but he only remembered memories he had as a kid. When he saved Cassim from his abusive father, when he trained hard with Barkak, when Zoldeo was inaugurated as Prime Minister, when his father was sick and when he lost his beautiful mother and father to Zoldeo's thugs after the coup d'état.

Then Morgiana arrived and hugged him with joy knowing he was alive.

Morgiana: Alibaba, I'm so happy you're alive!!!!

Alibaba: Um...thanks.

Morgiana: Hey you got me at the moment.

Alibaba: What happened to the others?

Morgiana: That Sinbad guy saved them with us and he has them in another room.

Alibaba: Then lets get the hell out of this damn place.

Morgiana: (asks stern) Alibaba, why do you want to leave?

Alibaba: Had a sad past here.

Morgiana: (asks awestruck) What to you mean?

Alibaba then takes a long hard sigh. He then starts to explain as he has a flashback to his past.

Alibaba: A long time ago, When I was a kid, I was raised in the slums of Balbadd.

We then enter the flashback as we see Alibaba as a young boy in the slums which are dirty with dust and stinky garbage playing with kids wearing only rags.

Alibaba: (voice) I was a young boy playing in the trash with my friend Cassim as a kid.

Alibaba (young): Hey Cassim, You're a rotten Egg!!!!!

A young boy with dreadlocks wearing a filthy rag then gets pissed. This boy is Cassim, the boy that was Alibaba's childhood friend.

Cassim (young): Damn It Alibaba why do you always kick my ass at Earthbending ball

Alibaba (young): Dummy, I'm the king of the hill, that's why!!!!

Cassim (young): (snorts with laughter) I see Alibaba.

Alibaba: (voice with happy) Me and Cassim always enjoyed each other as friends a lot of the time.

Alibaba then returned to his home in the slums which is a box and 12 blankets piled over 3 trash cans.

Alibaba: (voice with grim tone) Sadly I had no home and no family and lived in the dump, However I was lucky because Cassim had a worse life.

Little Alibaba then heard a noise and hid, he saw young Cassim and his sister screaming and crying as a drunk man with a bald head with a beard only wearing a loncloth beats up the two.

Cassim's Father: (roars angrily) I HATE YOU STUPID LITTLE SHITS!!!! YOU WASTED MY DAMN MONEY!!!!!!

Cassim (young): (roars angrily) SHUT UP DAD ME AND MIRIAM WERE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassim's dad then threw Miriam into the wall as she cried in pain as she was bleeding. Cassim then rages with anger and attacks his own father and kills him.

After the thud of his dead father was heard by all, angry slum residents then thundered out with clubs, including rogue Southern Water Tribe warriors wielding spears then tried to attack Cassim and Miriam until Alibaba grabbed their hands as two friends of Cassim, Zaynab (a girl with long dreadlocks wearing a tattered dress) and Hassan (a boy with dreadlocks wearing rags) then followed the two.