여기: We See

"The strongest demon is..."

JUNG HOSEOK

JUNG HOSEOK

OCTOBER 24

12:58 AM

Everyone sat around two tables, divided into five people on each. The restaurant was pretty small but felt homely and we were the only customers at that time. It's a surprise that they already give out lunch before noon. Ordering the meals, we all chatted and without doubt, our voices were the loudest there. I looked around the tables, to see everyone having a good time. My attention was drawn towards Minho again as always. He was focused on his phone, the white light shining on his skin. I know I sound creepy but I can't help it, it's Minho we're talkin about.

Even though he was seated beside me, he was miles apart from all of us, engaged in his world inside the phone. Being the curious-caring leader I am, I peeked onto his phone. I'm a person with questionable morals, don't judge. He was reading those records again. I sighed a bit and took the phone from his hand. The others quickly turned their attention on us as i began my words.

"Minho just... just stop okay? Everything's gonna be fine. If I see you checking your mobile about that asylum again, I'm gonna make sure I confiscate your phone!" I warned him as he kept his head low, regretting my actions a little. Minho was never a person to openly show his concern, and to him sweating rivers about that asylum turns me worried for him and my memebers.

"I just... don't wanna lose any of you guys. Weird, I know- but I can't help it" He said in an inaudible voice but enough for both tables to hear. Seokjin who sat next to him had his mother instinct kick in and hugged Minho, just rocking him back and forth. "don't worry..." he kept on chanting assuring words and Minho just nodded along. i was quiet taken aback, not expecting him to cry that easily. The rest of us were similarly shocked and worried as me.

"Thanks for caring about us, but don't forget to care about yourself okay?" I whispered drawing circles on his hand as i held it lightly. He slowly withdraws from seokjin, taking out a tissue and wiping his face. He nodded, a small smile on his face, it widened as he looked at me. "I will" he answered with his raspy voice, face flushed, red eyes and puffed cheeks. despite only tearing up, he looked like he cried for an hour.

"Minho don't cry. If you cry I'll eat your ice cream" Felix playfully said as Minho faked a gasp. I laughed along with the others, ruffling his hair. 

Minho was so much special to me, no not because of his ability to see what we can't see; but because he's Minho. He was the first one to join this program after seeing the ad. His past was horrible, he's hurt and I don't want him to cry. Never again.