여기: We Cry

"Demons are like obedient dogs..."

HWANG HYUNJIN

HWANG HYUNJIN

OCTOBER 25

12:10 MN

I rushed towards the door almost immediately and it had opened smoothly. But as expected, they were gone. "Damn it!" Hoseok kicks the wall, frustrated. It started to get colder, something that I had begun to notice. I, Hoseok, and Jimin were huddled up in front of the open door as my eyes search for Minho.

Minho silently stood next to the stairs, a solemn face in view. Without a word, I leaned next to him on the wall. "What are we gonna do?" I heard him ask softly. I didn't have an answer to that. The more we go on, the more we get lesser in the count. If this goes on, no one will last. We should've checked everything beforehand. Minho's worries were true- Wait, Today's 25th "I know this is not the best moment but...happy birthday" Minho turns to look at me, A small smile was ghosting his lips, but it was sad.

"It's just 'birthday' not a 'happy' one" I went silent after his statement. He's right, I still remember his last birthday though; we went to an amusement park in LA. It was so fun and... happy. "Guys, let's go around this floor again. We might find taehyung. And no more entering a room at all" Hoseok says to us as Jimin silently stood next to him. The both of us nodded in agreement before we walked to a corridor.

The moment we turned, a loud squeaky voice echoed, it sounded like metal against a stone "I think it's coming from the front" Jimin points out. We all walk forward, trying our best not to be scared. The only things we could hear were our heartbeats and the occasional weird noise.

Not again, A really dirty double door stood in front of us, blocking away whatever lies behind the door. The noise was louder now, indicating the source was on the other side of this room. Just like Minho said before we lost our members when we passed the red infinity sign and this one had it.

"Let's go" Hoseok whispers to us and pushes open the door. The sound was more audible now, it sounded like it was scrapping the tiled floor. "Holy cow!" We turned out attention to Jimin, whose face was pale as he jumped onto Minho. He directed his flashlight forward as we followed its light. The white shiny tiles were stained with blood. They were still trickling, they were fresh.

"It's a lot more blood than Namjoon's," I say, recalling the past cafeteria incident. "Do you think it's one of our members?" Jimin quietly asks, this time holding Minho's hands. I shrugged without a reply, I can't just say yes or no. Maybe the damned ghosts are playing with us. Or they did something bad to our members. Well shit-

"The sound, it's coming towards us! Hide!" Hoseok suddenly says as we all ran inside the nearest door, closing it behind. I covered my mouth with my palm, careful not to be heard. The noise was clear now, it was certainly some metal against the floor.