여기: We Fight

"Behind all the tears I showed..."

MIN YOONGI

MIN YOONGI

OCTOBER 25

12:10 MN

"What the heck are we gonna do now?" Namjoon asks out loud and stares at me. Yeah, I agree I'm older, but that doesn't mean I know everything. "I don't know, but for now, let's go right"

Namjoon silently strolls beside me. It's like we were on a regular walk in the park, except we are in a haunted asylum. I wonder where all of them are right now. Hope they found Felix, man I couldn't even confess. "Yoongi, look!" I immediately perked up to see Namjoon pointing towards a double door, with the same damned infinity sign.

"That sign, do you reckon we'll be safe?" Namjoon goes silent at my question, then suddenly he said. "The map!" With a slight pause, I grabbed it out of my bag. We both sat down in front of the door and began to analyze the map. If I let him hold it I won't be able to see it, he's tall as fuck. "Look, the help desk" I pointed out, jabbing my finger on it. It seems that the map only had the second floor on it. "I think we are here" Namjoon puts his finger on a hallway, which leads to the common bathrooms.

"Maybe, we are not on the second floor?" I ask. He stared at me for a second and turned back to the map. I stood up deliberately and walked around, of course not away from Namjoon's range of sight. Opening random rooms, I understood one thing.

I jogged back towards Namjoon. "Hey Joon. We're in the basement" Namjoon's eyes were wide as he looked at me, the fear on his face was candid. "The rooms, their windows show the ground outside" Namjoon's face morph into a grin, and he jumps up, almost startling me. "That means we have to find the stairs. And not a storage room, definitely not" I stared at him confused, and it suddenly clicked. The maniacs stored the organs in the basement's storage room. That means it's somewhere around here. "Let's go through the left then" Without protesting, I agreed.

 "Let's go through the left then" Without protesting, I agreed