여기: We Scream

"Even the smallest sin..."

MIN YOONGI

MIN YOONGI

OCTOBER 24

11:16 PM

I ran, holding Namjoon's hand, and turned to the right corridor, in hopes that the rest catch up to us. The more we both ran, the less the commotions got to us. Namjoon suddenly stopped and whirled back, which I copied. The woman wasn't behind us anymore. But rather than that, we were separated.

A second later another set of footsteps came. "Hyunjin!" Namjoon exclaimed as a sigh escaped past my lips. Hyunjin gave a small smile before looking around. "Shit, we're separated?" Namjoon mutters a 'yes' when I spoke up "I think, instead of going forward on our own, let's go back" I suggest. If we go back to the help desk, we'll be able to get something, anything at all.

"Sure" They both answer simultaneously, already turning around to leave. Namjoon lead us back, limping on the way with his patched-up wound. I wonder what attacked him, to have this deep cut, hope his leg is not hurting too much. "There" Hyunjin and Namjoon pace towards the desk as I look around for any more ghost bitches. We can't have another damned thing chasing us, If it chased the others- God, this is shit.

"There's a record" Namjoon raises a book and we huddle around the record as Namjoon opened it. "It's just about the patients... oh wait! There are doctor's rooms. They'll have an end to this. There's no way the people here would like to kill us for fun. It's pure hatred" Hyunjin and I agree with him. This place holds something else than a stupid asylum.

"Now... let's move forward" I stated and walked in front, while those two closely followed behind.

 let's move forward" I stated and walked in front, while those two closely followed behind

'Dr. Carmen Audrey Alexis' The nameplate was hanging on a single rusted nail, while the wooden door was locked firmly. Until Namjoon decided to check it and it miraculously broke. The room was nearly overflowing with junk. A large desk stood at the center, three chairs were stacked up in the corner. Piles of old papers and books were spread everywhere. Hyunjin tore down the curtains, the bright light was blinding. Since when did the moon shine so bright?