여기: We Search

"I closed my eyes to feel the light..."

PARK JIMIN

PARK JIMIN

OCTOBER 24

08:59 PM

I watched as Minho sobbed against hoseok's chest. He's crying for the second time on this case. This is already messed up enough. But if we choose to go back, we can't leave Felix here. A sigh escaped my lips as I leaned against the wall, while Minho and the rest buckled up to leave. However, a sudden gasp interrupted us, turning around to see Seokjin looking at us in panic. A name left his mouth.

"Namjoon!" All of us immediately panicked, not seeing the elder around. There was no trace of him, except he did leave something behind, his phone. I picked it up, showing the mobile to others. "He must have gone forward," Taehyung proclaimed as we all could only nod.

Seokjin's hands were clenched into fists, sweat trickling from his forehead. I assume it has been thirty or forty minutes since we began looking for both of them. Minho seems to be dead by now. There's no trace of Namjoon or Felix. However, we stumbled upon a double door, Again. Minho was quick to open it as the door didn't have any locks or crosses on it.

A strong stench welcomed us, we Instinctively covered our nose and mouth. There were only two doors present in this corridor, both situated opposite to each other. The next double door was wide open into the next hallway.

All of us stepped inside, Jungkook immediately paced for opening the first door, calling out for Namjoon and Felix in the process. Instead, the room was empty of people and two long tables were placed in the center. The ceramic tables were almost completely covered with algae and two huge and rusted lights were fixated on the ceiling straight down at the tables.

"Fuck. It's a Morgue" Hyunjin muttered as we peeked inside in curiosity. A few shelves used to store bodies were present there, some half open and some completely shut. "Why the hell is there a morgue in a freaking Asylum?!" Yoongi groaned behind me. Well, he is correct, It's just an asylum. No dead patients, blood-stained floors, surgical equipment, and now a morgue.

Just what is this place? Our footsteps created a creepy noise as we searched up the room. The floor was utterly untouched, resulting in the conclusion that both Namjoon and Felix haven't entered here.

"The next double doors were open... what if they two met each other and went that way?" I suggested to Hyunjin said a slow 'maybe' while closing one of the shelves. How did he even manage to get the courage to open it? Hyunjin made his way towards the door. The rest of us abruptly followed him as he disappeared to the left.