여기: We Give Up

"We all have demons..."

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

OCTOBER 24

10:37 PM

Before I could kick open the door, something shoved me back hard. Hard enough that I collided with the green house's entrance. My back hurt badly and I swore I worked out this morning. Cursing under my breath I steadied myself on the floor. Just in time, I heard the exit door open and close, followed by its lock hatch in. That's for sure not my hoes.

Shit.

I couldn't open my mouth and call out to them. It hurt so bad, but I knew I have to get up. Grunting in pain, I stood up to my feet in search of the motherfucker who pushed me, I looked around the dried-up place but nothing seemed to come out. I quickly took the chance to walk to the exit, albeit knowing its gonna stop me.  As if on air, the unseen force threw me back. Having a little heads up this time, I landed on my hands and knees. I know something is stopping me and Imma whoop it's an ass. "If you wanna fight... come face to face hoe"

A smirk came to my face as I saw a small glitch at the exit, It was that girl; Hazel. But when she appeared completely, I knew, I was probably done for. She didn't look anything like before a minute ago. Instead, both of her eyes were missing, small beads of blood poured down from her empty eye sockets, skin dry and rotten. I was disgusted and sad at the same time.

Humans were this daring to pull out small children's eyes. But I didn't know why the heck she wanna kill me. The kid gave me a sinister grin, I guess all the crazy ghosts do that. Her teeth were stained and bloody, her hair was a mess and the white hospital gown was torn, combined with stains of blood. "Okay kiddo, leave me alone. I didn't do anything to you" And that's what you call 'a wrong move' in a situation like this.

"You! YOU ALL ARE MONSTERS! YOU KILLED ME! YOU TORE ME UP!" She snarled before lunging towards me, practically flying. I quickly ducked and took a run towards the exit door. But damn that brat was fast. She grabbed my leg and started to drag me the other way. I know a kid is not that strong, even if she's a ghost. But I do recall Bang Chan mentioning how demons give excess strength to ghosts. Well shit.

"Stop! The one who killed you isn't me! It was someone else!" The kid didn't even have ears. I looked around and a pole caught my eye, Instantly clinging onto it, I yelled out. "Hear me out will you?!"

"No!" With that, her skin started to turn black, like literal coal black. Her clothes tore off on their own and her hair was levitating in the air. The short figure was growing tall almost taller than slenderman. Her fingers turned longer and her nails were red and sharp. I couldn't understand what it was. That was no longer that child but was something else. Its eyes however were unexpectedly beautiful. Those eyes stared into mine nearly making me cry.