여기: We Run

"Hell is crowded...."

KIM TAEHYUNG

KIM TAEHYUNG

OCTOBER 24

10:35 PM

The hallway we entered just now had a foul smell. But not too awful like the one at the morgue. Lighting my flashlight, I looked up from the floor to find everyone running back. Without knowing why I ran behind them. Facing the greenhouse again, I frowned. Why back to this again?

Hyunjin opened the door looking inside before his hands slowly fell back from the doorknob. He softly groaned and walked out, brushing his shoulder against mine. What's happening? I looked at the members and they all held a solemn face. "Jungkook" I heard Hyunjin mutter from behind me. He was sitting down leaning on the wall, hands held together and head hung down.

"What are you-" I cut myself off not finding Jungkook between us. "He was the last to exit... he never did," Yoongi said taking small steps towards Hyunjin. Jungkook's gone? I felt my eyes sting, my vision started to get blurry. Instantly a tear ran down my cheek. Feeling embraced by someone; it was Jimin. Jimin was the first friend I found in Seoul after Yoongi decided to ditch me at the airport. I had vowed to myself to protect Jimin. Who wouldn't? He was always loving.

"Let's head forward" Hoseok mumbled with his shaky voice and started to walk away. Dabbing away my tears I watched as Yoongi helped Hyunjin up. Hyunjin had his whole face red. With this short amount of time, he had a lot to cry. He lost so much after all. His family in a fire, Now his second family, us. What are we gonna do? We have to find a why before how. Just because we came here doesn't mean these bastard ghosts can take us away. Jimin clenched his hands on the back of my shirt. I instantly wrapped my hands around him. Giving a small smile we continued to walk.

It has been fifteen minutes I guess? We checked all the rooms in the hallway but were still lacking four members

It has been fifteen minutes I guess? We checked all the rooms in the hallway but were still lacking four members. A narrow route was seen beside a double door. Hoseok was going to enter the narrow way instead of the door. Minho quickly pulled him back by Hoseok's jacket.