여기: We Die

"Even in the brightest day..."

LEE FELIX

LEE FELIX

OCTOBER 24

08:40 PM

My head was hurting badly and I regret not wearing a jacket, the floor is so cold. Clenching my head as if it'll heal the pain, I looked around and to my surprise, it wasn't the room I had entered before. This one had several iron shelves and a stinky foul smell, like something died in here.

My legs trembled as I stood up from the dirty floor and with my shivering hand, I reached out to grab the doorknob. Which unsurprisingly didn't open. My eyes turned to the tall and long rows of iron shelves. They resembled a mortuary, the iron doors, and faded numbers. So people were either murdered or died here. For a fact, I know that this place is fucked up. I crouched down to search for my phone since my flashlight was not completely charged when I took it. And the fact that I'm inside a morgue where there may or may not be a body. Suddenly, a loud thud interrupted my search.

It came from behind me while breathing shortened and my head pained more. Finally finding my phone and turning on its flash, with much courage, I glanced behind me. One of the shelves was open and I felt a shiver go down my spine. Despite directly flashing my light on it, the inside of it was still dark. And the second I stood back up, all the shelves started to open themselves. "Holy cow!" I swiftly started to hit the doorknob, in expectation of its opening.

Thankfully it did and I never ran this fast in my life. "Minho! Yoongi! Seokjin!" I called out to them desperately But I only heard the echoes of my screams in return, I feared my deep voice for a second. Moments later I came across a series of stairs and without wasting any minute I climbed it up. An empty hallway welcomed me upon arrival.

Opening contacts in my mobile I stood at the center of the corridor. Before I could dial Yoongi, a loud thud was heard again. This time I couldn't exactly say where it came from, whether from behind me or before me. "Guys?" Footsteps! It's for sure them! With a hopeful smile, I ran forward.

Where the hell am I? The place looked like any other hallway. I had tried to follow the sound of the footsteps and it lead me here. The corridor would be my least favorite with only two blank white doors; closed shut and situated opposite to each other. And fucking hell, I'm scared. Yeah, I admit we have investigated splitting up before, but the fact that I didn't know or hear from the others was bad, real bad.

Moreover, I only noticed how I had relinquished my phone and was following the moonlight until now. The corridor only had two doors. Should I just wait here? Or go back? What if they need me? But I don't know where they are. "What am I supposed to do?"