여기: We Lose

"If I cannot bend heaven..."

KIM NAMJOON

KIM NAMJOON

OCTOBER 24

07:51 PM

We all watched as Hoseok and Felix brought Minho back and he looked paler than usual. Not wasting any more time, we re-entered the asylum and walked towards the two corridors silently contemplating whether to go right or left. Knowing the 'something is here' information from Minho, we had to be more careful. the last time we didn't listen to him, we almost lost jungkook in a haunted elevator.

"Should we split up?" Taehyung suggested, but to our surprise, Minho jumped in. "no! We won't split up. Let's just go all together" Minho looked at Hoseok for approval which he gave immediately. I'm honestly scared now. Minho never wanted all of us to huddle and search one place. He liked us to split up and search to end everything quickly and eat ice cream like how Yoongi wants to sleep.

The right corridor was our choice when seokjin mentioned how we should always be on the right way. His pun was unbearable, but we did get a choice. I even doubt what I found in him to propose him to marry me. I smiled as I felt the box in my jacket's pocket. It's weird enough that I carry it inside a haunted asylum. But I can't just say that I'll go and quickly place the ring back on the van.

"Thinking about Seokjin again?" Yoongi questioned me with a smug smirk on his face. This shorty here was like the wingman in our relationship, or a cupid whatever. I still remember how he had gone all the way to the flower shop and brought flowers for me to give Seokjin and how he purposefully made all the members go to a different ride at lotte world. Seriously, its the small things that make it special.

I didn't reply as he chuckled lightly, his Go Pro jiggling on his neck. We had all our Go Pros hanging down on our necks so they'll record everything we are seeing. The editors are going to have huge ass trouble as always if we keep on saying personal things. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but Hoseok suddenly stopped all of us, we ended up crashing onto each other. "what?" Jimin questions as he gave Hoseok a confused stare, we all did. "there are many rooms, let's check 'em out" he stated as we nodded and spread out in the hallway. I opened a door on my left, Yoongi also peeking inside.

He shoved the flashlight inside the room. It was just a storage room, with many tall-stocked shelves. Yoongi switched off his flashlight and reached out to close the door. Stocked... Stocked?! The shelves were filled with medical appliances and medications and quite possibly a worth shot. I quickly grabbed his hand, stopping him from closing the door further. "guys look here" I grabbed their attention before entering and taking out my own flashlight. I heard some doors close, And hurried footsteps of the members.