여기: We Find

"Light has its beauty..."

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

OCTOBER 24

09:50 PM

We spent a little more time searching up the place but found no trace of Seokjin or the others. We are only losing this game as much as we play along to these ghosts whatsoever. We haven't found anything to solve this case. Who in hell is doing this to us?

The next room we came upon was a cafeteria. Most of the chairs were stacked up on the table and some of them on the floor. Minho sighed while blowing off some dust and jumping up to sit on the table. His hair was messy and his hands were gripping the table tightly.

"Everything is fucked up" He muttered. Yoongi plopped down on a chair not caring to dust it off. And I stood still next to him. "What are we gonna do now? We haven't found anything useful. We have to know why this is happening" I said, hoping they had the same thought, obviously of course.

"The patients... there has to be someone dead here" Hoseok said taking out the record book we had found earlier. He opened it, scanning through each page. "Jackson Han, Rachel Youngston, Shin dong Su, Sammy, Jessi-" Hoseok was cut off reading the patient's names when Minho rose his hand to stop him. He jumped down from the table rushing towards the book. Running his figure along with a list of the names. I leaned in to see his finger had stopped at the name Sammy.

"Sammy Homewood, she was diagnosed for hallucinations... having imaginary people in her life, possible OCD" Hoseok read out loud, looking back at Minho. "I saw that name when we first entered. On a room's door" Minho said before snapping his fingers. We all looked at him confused, It's a hospital and surely patients have their names on the door.

"Which room?" Hyunjin asked the obvious question we missed. Minho thought for a second. "I don't remember the room number, but I do remember the dried-up pool of blood" Minho answers as I went inside my thoughts. If this Sammy was a ghost and she's here we might have a chance.

"But... what if she's not willing to co-operate and just wanna kill us?" Asks Taehyung and Jimin. It was true, What are we gonna do if she just wanna eat our asses? "Maybe we just have to stay together" Hoseok states before Hyunjin added. "Weren't we?"

"Remember when Felix was lost, first?" He asked taking a glance towards Minho and continued Seeing him nod. "We were all together, but he ran off and hid in that room. He made that decision alone. And Namjoon he went after or I don't know, he thought about going alone... and Seokjin- he entered the chair room alone" Hoseok stated, all of us trying to get something out of his words.