Chapter 1:Broken

Accelerator here I'll be blunt I'm rewriting this story as much as I like this going over the story the stuff Jaune went through in my head and written so far it didn't felt right and rushed and with Jaune and Ruby going in the world of Naruto didn't leave much of an impact as I like and going over it It has little to no effect on the story so i'll re write in and change things in Rwby and Naruto lore and backstory to make it easier. I'll keep what I wrote from the original and use it for another story idea hint hint it involves with the king of heroes Gilgamesh (Mongrels) I don't want to do harem still the max is two girls one from RWBY(not Ruby) and the other love interest will be different and someone you might like and there not from Rwby(low key asking does anyone know a good Guilty crown x Rwby story with Jaune with the void genome (or an oc or Male reader insert) it's an interesting idea)

The influence of this Story is from Re-forge for the beginning aspect (without realizing when I wrote this it was similar to this story from fanfiction.net so if its similar or a copy (which I didn't mean to) the person who is called Nekoninja1107 should get the credit for the idea I had 

Let's Start:

Vital festival Tournament arena in the center on if electricity dance elegantly but fierce as beast hunting for its prey onlookers looked in amazed some in shock some wow and wonder in its beauty while a family with a blond hair the father with a fierce stare looking a what was his family weapon the broken Crocea Mors, the mother with a worry look before switching a fierce glare staring at the father

"Angelica how things turn to this" Saphron said looking the blond boy in the arena the center of the electracual chaos wearing a gray top with a purple rope in his waist black pants (dress the same way as Sasuke when he fought against the kage)

As Jaune looked down on the girl with crimson hair dressed as a spartan 

One thing that stood out from him was his eyes red like blood giving of a dark yet beautiful look to them

with a one line being spoken from him lifting his arm as the lightning intensify the girl lifted her spear channeling aura thru it  "Let's end this fight"

As Ruby covered her eyes with Yang and Weiss shocked and Blake with only a glare Ren and Nora having no Idea how to react and

"Jaune....." a girl with purple hair, lilac eyes, and a single horn wearing a formal suit just cried (you know who if not wait in future chapters)

Lightning dance representing the anger of a boy dream crushed asking how thing played out this way a girl his old partner and the hypocritical dreams she her team and team RWBY hold.

Six Months Prior:

How could you?!", Pyrrha spoke with a mix of frustration and disappointment.