Chapter 4:

"So, what do you guys think so far?" Jimin asked the two. They were all sat at a table close to the stage of the club. Their seats were booth seats, and very comfortable. Taehyung was obsessing over the purple velvet on the coushioned seats, and giggling while he and Jungkook continued talking.

"Umm, hello. The waitress brought us some shots." Jimin said, gesturing to the tray of alcohol. Taehyung shook his head, "I don't know Jimin. Yoongi wouldn't like it if I drank, especially after he promised no more alcohol because of the incident a few years ago." He said then continues to run his hand over the soft velvet on the seats.

"Okay. You two really need to loosen yourselves up, like, a lot. Who cares what Yoongi, or Namjoon, will think. This is three friends, having some fun." Jimin said before handing a shot glass to both of the boys. Taehyung and Jungkook both looked unsure at first. "Jimin, I don't know. I've never really drank before. Maybe once or twice with Jungkook when we first started high school but, it wasn't a lot." He said trying to defend himself.

Jimin groaned again. "Taehyung, look. It's not going to kill you. I promise. Just take a couple shots and enjoy yourself. You don't even realize how much relaxation and fun you need." Jimin explained, just after downing his shot. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook once he heard the boy coughing, seeing that Jungkook took his shot.

"It wasn't so bad Taehyung." Jungkook said, then downed another one that he took off the tray. Taehyung sighed, working up enough courage to take the shot of alcohol. He coughed for a second from the bitter taste, then grabbed another one, seeing that Jimin and Jungkook were both waiting on him so they could all take the next one together.

-

-

-

After about an hour of them being there. Jungkook, and Taehyung were both wasted. Jimin knew how to handle his alcohol and also knew he had to drive the two back home so, he promised not to drink to many more throughout the night. He just wanted his best friends to enjoy themselves and that's exactly what was happening.

Jungkook was dancing near the booth to the music that was playing while they were waiting for the next man to come on stage. Jungkook and Taehyung were enjoying it way more than they thought they would.

Taehyung was just swaying in his seat, acting cute when a very handsome man approached and asked if he wanted to dance. Taehyung instantly froze and he started blushing, the alcohol was already putting a pink tint on his cheeks and his nose.

"No thank you, I'm-" Taehyung began speaking but, was cut off by Jimin. "He would love to." He said with a smile. Taehyung quickly snapped his head in Jimins direction and looked a little worried. "It's just dancing Taehyung. Go ahead, I'll watch you since I know Jungkook isn't going anywhere." He said, then laughed after looking at Jungkook who was still dancing around in front of their table.

Taehyung giggled at his best friend then looked at the man, "Okay, let's dance then." He said with a drunken smile on his face. Taehyung took a hold of the man's hand, then stood up from the booth. "So, what's your name, sweetie?" The man asked in a deep voice. Taehyung giggled again, hearing the voice ring through his ears.

"There's no reason to tell you since, it's only a dance. I have an amazing husband, and beautiful daughter at home." He said with a smile, as his hands rested on the tall man's broad shoulders. Taehyung took a long, hard look at the man who was now standing withing inches from him.