Chapter 14:

It was quiet. Everyone was sitting silently just waiting for Jin, and Namjoon to show up. Taehyung already had gotten into an argument with Yoongi about how he didn't want Jin at their house. After a while, he had to accept the fact that it was going to happen. No one else wanted him there either but, they wanted to be there for Jungkook. Today is the also the day that Jungkook is supposed to give Namjoon the divorce papers. He wanted to do that in private though.

After a long silence, they heard Yoongi opening the front door, letting Namjoon and Jin walk into the house. The two took a seat on the couch, seeing everyone around, noticing they all had annoyed looks on their faces. "Why is everybody here? I just really wanted to talk to Jungkook, alone." Jin said, examining everyone's faces once more. Taehyung shook his head then laughed. "You really think we'd let that happen? You treated him like he was nothing. You made him feel like he was nothing. There's no way I'd let the two of you be alone." Taehyung basically yelled at Jin. The tall raven haired man nodded as he looked down at his hands that were loosely folded in his lap.

Jin let out a sigh before looking back up at Taehyung. "I know that everyone hates me, and that I was a real bitch to Jungkook but, I want to tell him my side of things and hope he understands. I don't want this hatred between us to continue." Jin stated, seeming eager to tell his side of the story. Jungkook scoffed at Jins words. Wonshik was sat on the couch across the room. Jungkook was laying across the mans lap, a throw pillow was tucked under the smaller man's head to keep him comfortable. Jungkook then turned to look at Jin, "You made my husband cheat on me, I don't even know how many times. There's no way that I could ever be on good terms with you." He said, then rolled his eyes at Jins surprised reaction.

"I didn't make him cheat on you. I wanted to do this in private but, why not just tell everyone." Jin took I'm a deep breath, then let it out slowly before he said what he thought was embarrassing. "The night that I met with Namjoon again. I told him that the three of us should date because, I thought you were cute and submissive looking. He was totally open to the idea. I was told that he was going to talk to you about it but, it never happened. Then Namjoon kept coming onto me. I know I made it seem like I started everything but, it was him. I know boundaries when someone else is in a relationship. I couldn't keep my hands to myself but, he initiated the cheating." Jin explained, feeling his face turning red.

Namjoon looked at Jin with a surprised look. "Excuse me. The night we met again, you kissed me. I didn't start anything." Namjoon said, defending himself. He was right though, Jin kissed him first. Jungkook sighed, looking up to stare at the ceiling. Taehyung, who Jungkooks legs were laying across, decided to speak up. "It doesn't matter who started It because, the other person still went along with whoever did start this whole thing. Both of you are still in the wrong."

Jin didn't know how else to explain himself. Namjoon did start things most times after that night, but nobody was going to believe him. Jin looked over at the man next to him. "You need to tell everybody the truth now." Jin said but, ended up getting cut off by Jungkook. "Actually, no he doesn't. I don't want to hear it anymore." The man said as he turned to look at them. "By the way Namjoon, the divorce papers are in the kitchen, I need you to sign them before you leave here."

Everyone seemed surprised, they all thought that Jungkook would want to hear the truth. "You don't want to know what happened?" Jin asked, a little mad that Jungkook didn't want to listen. The man shook his head, "Nope. I don't need to hear it." Jungkook spoke as he sat up between his soon to be official boyfriend, and his best friend. "Why can't I be around your children? I'm not a bad person. I'm great with kids, and I'm not a bad influence." Jin spoke up, Jungkook knowing that Namjoon told him everything they talked about.