Chapter 13:

It's been a few days since Jungkook has been home now. The twins have been there with him and Wonshik, except for today. Namjoon stopped by to pick the kids up and take them to the zoo, Namjoons parents were also going so they could see their grandkids as well.

Jungkook laid back in bed with a smile across his face. He felt so relaxed and, so at ease. Wonshik was really doing everything for him, and the two kids. It just made Jungkook happy knowing that he was able to have time like this to do nothing. He was so used to doing everything around the house since Namjoon was always working or, with Jin.

Wonshik soon walked into the room with a bottle of water. He sat it down on the table next to Jungkook, before he sat down in bed next to the smaller. Jungkook was already smiling at the very handsome man. Wonshik looked sexier than usual today. His black hair was messy on his head, while his glasses sat a little lower on the bridge of his nose. Jungkook began eyeing the man's body as he giggled. The taller male was wearing a tight, white shirt that showed off his biceps, and the veins that were popping out of his forearms which, turned Jungkook on. He also had on a pair of black sweatpants that were hanging low on his hips.

"Why are you all giggly?" Wonshik asked as he moved closer to the blushing man. Jungkook looked away from Wonshik to try and stop his blush but, it wasn't working. He looked back at the sexy man next to him. "Because you're hot, and I'm still recovering so, I'm trying to ignore it." He said, then pouted. Wonshik laughed at Jungkooks cute action then, decided to have some fun and see how long Jungkook could go before he broke.

Wonshik stood up after sighing. "You know, it's getting kind of warm in here, don't you think?" Wonshik asked, then pulled off his shirt. Jungkook was staring down at the book that he was now holding. "I feel fine." He said, then turned his head, his eyes wide once he saw Wonshiks tanned, bare torso. "Why are you doing this?" Jungkook whined but, only received a laugh in response. Wonshik took off his glasses, and sat them on the dresser that was near him. He then pulled his sweatpants down a little more, as he climbed back into bed next to Jungkook.

The brown haired male closed the book, sitting it down on the bedside table near Wonshiks water bottle, then sat up more. He began checking out the taller male. Jungkook couldn't stop eyeing Wonshiks muscular body. It just turned him on even more. "Are you my personal stripper?" Jungkook asked with a cute giggle. Wonshik didn't respond, he just got closer, and straddled Jungkooks lap. "I can be if you want me to." Wonshik said, as his face inched a little closer to Jungkooks. Wonshik took in Jungkooks pretty features. The bruising by his eye was going away, and the cut that was on his jaw bone was almost fully healed but, that didn't take away from his beauty.

"You're so beautiful." Wonshik said in a quiet tone, as he stared into Jungkooks sparkling brown eyes. "Your lips are so pretty, and plump. You're eyes are always sparkling, they're the prettiest golden brown I've ever seen. The pink the dusts across your cheeks when you get embarrassed, or in this case turned on. It's the cutest thing." Wonshik said as Jungkook dragged his hand down the man's toned chest. "Your pretty hands." Wonshik says in the same tone again. He took Jungkooks hand in his, giving a kiss to the back of it, then trailing kisses up the boys arm, his neck, then finally landing on Jungkooks lips.

Once their lips were together, Jungkook gave in. He could feel Wonshiks hardened length against his stomach, which was making the whole thing even worse to try and hold off on. "I know I'm recovering but, I don't want you to be gentle this time." Jungkook whispered against Wonshik's lips. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do, baby boy." The man said in his naturally deep voice. Jungkook was already feeling a little dazed from the amazing kisses that he was getting from the man. "I want you to make love to me but, I want it rough." Jungkook said, almost sounding shy.