Chapter 12:

Today was Jungkooks last day in the hospital. It's been a little over a week, and he was excited to be able to finally get out of there. The twins came to visit him, along with his mother of course. Namjoons parents went to see him, all of his friends, and Jisoo even showed up a few times to check on him. Namjoon never showed up yet though.

"So, have you thought about what you want to do?" Wonshik asked as he helped Jungkook back into the big hospital bed. The fragile man nodded. "Yes, and I'm not saying that you have to sell your place or anything. I just feel like the twins would be way more comfortable in their own house." Jungkook said while pulling the warm blanket over top of him. It was one of the gifts Wonshik brought for him. The blanket was for a bigger bed but, Jungkook loved the scent of Wonshiks cologne that was on it, along with how warm and fluffy it was.

Wonshik smiled as he watched Jungkook cuddle under the blankets. His broken arm was now wrapped in a better cast and he didn't have to wear the sling unless he needed it. "That's completely okay with me. I did go to your place last night to see if Namjoon was there but, the house was empty. I cleaned the whole house for you, and did all the laundry like you asked though." He said happily. Jungkook smiled to himself, hiding under the blanket.

"If he wants to see me then he will, the only other time I want to see him is when I give him the divorce papers to sign." Jungkook said, his smile now gone. Wonshik reached over the bed where he was standing, and began to rub the smaller man's back. "I know it's a lot right now, sweetie." Wonshik said while he continued to massage Jungkooks back carefully. A few moments later, the nurse came into the room. "Jungkook, you have another visitor. Should I send him in?" The lady asked and Jungkook nodded before closing his eyes, beginning to enjoy the massage.

"Kook." The smaller man heard his soon to be ex husbands voice and immediately felt sadness take over him. Jungkook opened his eyes to see Namjoon standing in the doorway with a gift bag, and some balloons. "What made you finally decided to come and see me?" The younger asked, reaching for Wonshik to help him sit up. The man helped Jungkook, keeping a hand rested on the smallers back. Namjoon eyed Wonshik as he walked closer to the bed. "I wanted to come sooner but, I knew that there were so many other people wanting to be here as well. I didn't want you to feel overwhelmed." Namjoon explained, he was being thoughtful.

Jungkook nodded, not responding to Namjoons reason. "I picked this up for you. I hope you like it." Namjoon said with a soft smile. He took a seat at the edge of the bed whole handing the gift bag to Jungkook.

"Wonshik could you give me a minute with Namjoon please?" Jungkook asked politely. Wonshik nodded, "Of course, I'll be waiting outside of the room if you need me." The man answered, being respectful of them wanting privacy.

Once Wonshik was gone, the brown haired male reached into the bag, and pulled out a small white box. From the writing on the lid, Jungkook knew it was some type of jewelry. He sighed before opening the box and seeing a rose gold bracelet inside with the twins birth stone on it, along with their names.

As much as Jungkook hated being around Namjoon at the moment, he did love the gift. "I may be mad at you right now but, I love it." Jungkook said happily, with a genuine smile. Jungkook picked it up from the box, examining the beautiful bracelet some more. "Could you put it on for me?" Jungkook asked while holding out his wrist. Namjoon agreed, helping Jungkook, who then realized Namjoon had the same bracelet but, his was silver.

Jungkook smiled at the matching bracelets then giggled at how cheesy they are as parents. "Have you seen the twins recently? I know my mom had them a lot the past couple weeks. Namjoon nodded, "Yeah. I took them out to the amusement park two days ago, then we went to the park yesterday. Minji was actually happy to be around me which, made me really happy." He said with a smile. Jungkook didn't want to tell Namjoon about Minji but, he knew that he was going to have to sooner or later.