Chapter 6:

Jungkook stretched his arms out, trying to open his eyes but, his headache was making it a problem. He rolled over to lay on his back, beginning to massage his temples. "Why did they let me drink so much?" Jungkook whined to himself, before finally gathering enough strength to sit up. He rubbed his eyes a few times, adjusting to the bright light coming in through the windows of his large bedroom.

Once Jungkooks eyes were somewhat adjusted, he looked to the bedside table to pick up his phone but, he noticed a folded up piece of paper. So, he went for the note on the table instead.

"Gukkie, I left these for you to take in the morning. Please make sure you take both. It'll help with the headache. We can't have your pretty little head hurting. Text me sometime sweetie.
-Signed, Wonshik."

A big grin stretched across Jungkooks face as he looked at the phone number at the bottom of the paper. He immediately downed the medicine then picked up his phone to input Wonshik's phone number. He didn't remember to much from last night except, Wonshik bringing him home, and making sure the boy was safe.

As Jungkook finished putting Wonshiks contact in his phone, he heard the door open and looked up. "Good morning honey. How's your head feeling?" Namjoon asked while carrying in a tray of breakfast for Jungkook. He also brought some extra pain meds just incase the younger man needed them.

Jungkook put his phone down, not caring about anything else besides, Namjoon. The man had a radiating smile on his face, feeling happy with himself and accomplished. He's never made such a nice meal before.

"I'm feeling better now that I know you're here. How was your night? Did you get a lot of work done?" The younger asked while moving his hair from his face. All he had on his mind was, wondering if Namjoon was with, or talking to Jin almost all night. He was just curious to what his husband's answer would be.

"I got as much done as I was able to yesterday. Everything I do puts me just a little closer to that promotion honey. I'm doing all this for you, and our babies." Namjoon spoke softly. He looked back up from the tray of food, and flashed his perfect smile at Jungkook.

The younger man laughed and leaned forward, poking Namjoons dimples. "So cute." Jungkook said in a higher tone to try and sound cute. The two stared into each others eyes for a moment before their lips touched. Namjoon ran his fingers through Jungkooks soft hair as he intensified their kiss.

A few moments later, Jungkook pulled away. He was panting a bit from the heated moment but, focused himself on their conversation. The boy smiled to himself as he sat back up in the position he was in before. "Do you have to work today?" He asked, hoping the two could spend the day at home together.

Namjoon sighed, interlocking his fingers with Jungkooks. "Yes but, how about you come to work with me?" He said with another smile. You can meet my co-workers, see what this promotion is going to offer, and we can just hang out while I work."

Jungkook looked up suprised, with big doe eyes as he nodded rapidly. "I would love that." He said with a mouth full of strawberries. Namjoon laughed at the sight. Jungkooks cheeks were stuffed with food, with big brown leyes, and his almost shoulder length hair was still kind of messy from waking up recently. He admired how adorable his husband looked.

"Why don't you finish eating and get ready then. I'll wait downstairs, and call my parents. Have them drop the twins off with your mother so they can spend the day with her." Namjoon spoke again, tucking some of Jungkooks hair behind his ear.