Chapter 15:

A few weeks had past, and things were finally starting to look better for Jungkook. The divorce was finalized, he wasn't hurting anymore from the accident, and he's had such a great time being able to relax with the twins. Yoongi spent a little more time with Minji, and explained to Yoonha that it was her sister. The conversation went really well, and she was excited.

Namjoon, or Jin, haven't really contacted Jungkook unless it was about Namjoon wanting to see the twins, and spend some time with them. Since Jungkook was feeling so much better about things, he lightened up a bit about Jin being around the kids but, they haven't warmed up to him yet so, they're still really shy around him.

Now, Jungkook felt more happiness than he has in a long time. He wasn't as tired, or exhausted, he was actually laughing and smiling more. He was a lot more energetic, and, also wanting to go out and do things again. He was back to being himself again.

-

-

-

"I'm so excited!" Jungkook said with a wide smile on his face. Wonshik made the decision to finally move all of his things into Jungkooks house. He got to keep it after the divorce, Namjoon said he didn't want to come back to the house after what happened. Wonshik continued unpacking his books from the duffle bag that was sitting on the arm of the couch. He gave Jungkook a smile, as he put all the books onto the brand new bookcase Jungkook had been wanting. It was tall, smooth, black, and had more than enough shelves for all their belongings.

"So, since the divorce was finalized two weeks ago, does this mean you're officially my boyfriend?" Wonshik asked as he took Jungkooks petite hands into his bigger ones. The smaller nodded with a red tint running across his cheeks, and the bridge of his nose. "Okay, well. Jungkook, will you please go out on a date with me tomorrow night?" Wonshik asks, smiling again. He interlocked his fingers with Jungkooks smaller, more thin ones while he waited for the other to respond. "Of course I will. I can't wait to see what you have planned." Jungkook said between giggles. Wonshik pulled Jungkook closer, then pressed their lips together. "You're so pretty." Wonshik whispered against Jungkooks pink lips.

Jungkooks breath hitched once he felt Wonshiks hot breath on his lips again, "You're the only person who's every complimented me this much. I love it, and I love you." He answered back before giving the man a heated lust filled kiss. The two continued for a few moments until Wonshik pulled away, getting a pout from Jungkook. "How about we finish unpacking first? We don't have a lot left." He spoke out, getting a nod from Jungkook. The smaller male ran over to a few stacked up boxes, quickly rushing around the house, trying to figure out where things were going to go. Wonshik shook his head as he laughed at the other. It made him happy though, knowing the Jungkook wanted him this much.

Just as Wonshik finished up with the bookcases the doorbell rang. Jungkook was nowhere to be found so, he got up to answer it. "Well, look who it is." Wonshik spoke in a happy tone. Yoongi was standing at the door holding Minji. "We we're out getting ice cream with Yoonha and Tae, and she kind of dropped it on herself. I told her we could come here to change her clothes, since we were close, then go back out." He spoke, while rubbing Minjis back. "That's fine, Jungkook is running around. I don't actually know where he is so, be careful that he doesn't run you over." Wonshik spoke then shared a quick laugh with Yoongi.

"I'M FINISHED!!" Jungkook shouted as loud as he could. He ran down the hallway before shouting again. "I'M DONE! LETS GO HAVE SEX NOW!!" Jungkook then covered his mouth as his eyes widened when he saw Yoongi standing in the hall with Minji. "Yoongi, I thought you weren't going to bring her back until later." Jungkook said as he took a few steps closer. "Well, she dropped ice cream on herself so I told her we can come home to change before we go anywhere else." He said then smirked at Jungkook. "Don't worry, I'm not going to interrupt you guys. I'll let myself out when we're done changing her outfit." Yoongi said with a laugh, then walked past the smaller male, going to the twins room.