Chapter 5:

"I was just trying to get him to have some fun. I made sure that nothing actually happened to him. Jungkook was more wasted than us, and he was dancing with fucking strangers. So don't be a dick to Taehyung when he wakes up!" Jimin explained in an annoyed tone.

He just brought Taehyung home from the club but, had to carry him inside since he passed out on the ride home. The boy was now in an even deeper sleep in his comfortable bed. Yoongi was trying to explain to Jimin why he was so mad but, he wasn't understanding.

"I told you already, I don't fucking care if he danced with someone, or got pulled on stage. I'm glad that he had fun, but the minute that little bitch showed up, you should've left." Yoongi stated again in an angrier tone. He wasn't happy that the three ran into Wonshik last night.

"He's changed Yoongi. He was really sweet last night and he apologized for everything he did to those two. If Taehyung and Jungkook can forgive him, then you should too. Just let it go." Jimin tried explaining again but, Yoongi still wouldn't stop repeating himself about the situation.

It went silent for a few minutes before Yoongi noticed Jungkook wasn't in the car with the two. "Did you take Jungkook home?" Yoongi asked while running his fingers through his newly dyed black, silky hair. He was worried about his brothers' husband. Ever since the cheating incident happened, Jungkook was more fragile than ever. Every little thing would upset him.

Jimin looked down and mumbled, not wanting to tell Yoongi the truth. He knew that the man would blow the whole thing out of proportion. Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and scoffed. He couldn't believe that Jimin would even think of letting Jungkook go with his old bully.

"So, he just shows up out of the blue, at the same club as you guys. You all have some drinks and have fun, then you just fucking let Wonshik take Jungkook home?" Yoongi questioned as he stood up from the table, pacing back and forth. "I can't believe you did that. Jungkook could be hurt, Wonshik could've literally left him beat up on the side of the road."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes, he was shocked that Yoongi could even think that of Wonshik. He was such a gentleman all night. "Okay, you really need to calm down. Jungkook wanted to go with him. He asked Wonshik to stay the night since Namjoon wasn't going home. We all think he's cheating on Jungkook again. That was the whole point of going to the club and having some drinks." Jimin explained, then watched Yoongis expression soften.

Yoongi didn't want to believe that his brother was cheating on Jungkook with Jin but, then again, he didn't know if he could fully trust his brother. Yoongi didn't say anything, just looked down at his phone, noticing it was almost four in the morning.

"Okay, can you stay here? I'm going to head up to Namjoons office, see if anything is happening. See if he's actually there, or if he left. Then I'll head over to the house and check on Jungkook. I'm going to find out if he's cheating, and if he is, I'm gonna beat his ass." Yoongi said with anger laced in his voice. Without even letting Jimin answer, the man grabbed his jacket and keys, then left the house.

-

-

-

Once Yoongi arrived at Namjoons office building. He looked around then shoved his keys into the pocket of his leather jacket. He ran his fingers though his hair again as he entered. Luckily the receptionist was gone so he could walk right in without having any problems. Yoongi rode the elevator up to the top floor, getting eager to see if Namjoon was still here.