Chapter 9:

Jungkook smiled to himself, his eyes still closed. He felt warm hands running up his back soothingly. "That feels so nice." He moaned out, loving the massage. Wonshik smiled to himself, happy he could help the other relieve his stress and aches in some way. Jungkook was so stressed lately that his muscles were all tensed up. It was causing him so much pain.

"Does that feel good sweetie?" Wonshik whispered into Jungkooks ear, as he continued to work his hands over Jungkooks knotted up back. The other let out another satisfied moan, "Yes, daddy." Wonshik tried to ignore the comment, thinking that Jungkook was meaning that to be for Namjoon. "How about, I run another soothing bath for you. It'll help your body relax." Wonshik said, just before standing up and stretching. His muscles were prominent in his arms ,and it distracted Jungkook for a moment before he answered.

"Anything to help. I feel like I'm going to turn into a stiff board." Jungkook said while following Wonshik to the familiar bathroom."Will you take a bath with me this time?" Jungkook asked cutely, wanting Wonshik. He was torn between cheating to get back at Namjoon, or being the bigger person. Either way, Jungkook wanted sex, and it's all he could think about.

Wonshik sighed, watching the tub fill with comforting, warm water. Wonshik gave in, he nodded without saying anything. Jungkook smiled, happy that the other was going to get into the big marble bathtub. He was going to try and seduce Wonshik, again.

Wonshik undressed himself, then saw Jungkook look away. The smaller boy was blushing like crazy. His heart began to race when the handsome man sat across from him. Wonshik grabbed the bottle of shampoo off of the shelf next to the tub, putting a fair amount in his hand. Jungkook noticed and got his hair wet while Wonshik sat the bottle down next to the tub. "Come here" Wonshik said with a laugh.

Jungkook moved to sit in between the mans legs. His back facing the taller. Wonshik began to work his hands into Jungkooks hair, the younger letting out a satisfied sigh. Jungkook tried to think of all the times that Namjoon had done things like this for him but, only few came to mind and bathing him was not one.

Jungkook reached for the shower head that was already down for them. He turned the water on, washing all the soap from his hair, then playfully sprayed Wonshik. The two laughed at each other but, that stopped when Jungkooks leg somehow slipped and he fell forward against the other. Water splashed out of the tub, soaking parts of the floor.

Wonshik got the air knocked out of him, and it took a few minutes before he caught his breath. "I'm so sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry." Jungkook whined out, afraid that Wonshik would be mad at him. All Wonshik could do was stare at Jungkook. His features were breath taking, and he didn't know how Namjoon could hurt someone so beautiful.

Jungkooks face inched closer, and closer until, Wonshik took the smaller man's face in his hands. He pulled Jungkook in for a gentle kiss. Wonshik knew that what was about to happen was wrong, but he couldn't handle it anymore. He's already had to fight off his own urges so many times.

Jungkooks head was going crazy. Wonshik kissed him over and over again, as Jungkook was now straddling the others lap. As Jungkook  lowered himself onto the handsome mans lap, both let out a groan. Wonshik wanted to stop but, he couldn't. He needed the touch, he's been longing for it. Jungkook began grinding against Wonshik. Their lengths rubbing together as he did so.

Wonshik grabbed a handful of Jungkooks hair, tugging at it lightly. Jungkook understood what Wonshik wanted, and tilted his head back. The taller male began to trail kisses down Jungkooks jaw line, and his neck. Jungkooks breath hitched, his body was buzzing from the grinding, and Wonshik's kisses. The other was being so gentle with him.