Chapter 8:

"Are you sure this plan will work because, it could totally back fire and ruin their relationship even more?" Yoongi asked as he set the drinks out on the table for everyone. Jimin and Wonshik looked at each other, then looked at Yoongi as they shrugged. "We won't know until we try." Wonshik answered, as Jungkook and Taehyung walked into the room.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Wonshik, who then put his arm over Jungkook. He began rubbing circles over the boys back. "I'm not really looking forward to seeing Jin but, I think I'm finally ready. The last two weeks with my parents and the kids took my mind off everything and gave me the break that I needed." Jungkook explained with a gentle smile.

Taehyung smiled, he was happy to see his best friend finally show some sign of happiness after everything he's been going through. A few minutes later, they heard a knock at the door. "Honey, could you get the door, please?" Jimin asked sweetly, staring at his husband. Hoseok nodded, then stood up to let Jin and Namjoon inside.

"Can I have a few minutes alone with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking around the room at the other three. They all agreed to leave the room, and let the two have some time to talk. Wonshik dipped down to kiss Jungkook on the top of his head while hugging him.

Jungkook smiled a bit, watching as everyone left the room. He then walked over to Taehyung, who was at the other end of the table. "Are you scared?" Taehyung asked, wanting to know what was wrong with his best friend. Jungkook nodded, his eyes were glossed over and he seemed like he was going to cry. "What if Namjoon doesn't want me back? I mean, the kids and I have been gone for two weeks. I just know that he and Jin were together during that time." The boy explained while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Kook, you gotta remember everything he did though. He called you non stop, he called and texted Yoongi a ton to see if you were here visiting, he called your mom a lot too which, probably annoyed her. He literally chased the car out of the driveway when he saw Yoongi pull away." Taehyung explained then pulled Jungkook into a hug. "Everything is going to be okay." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook then pulled away.

He wiped Jungkooks tear stained cheeks with the napkin that was at the table, then looked at the boy, "You ready?" He asked, then saw Jungkook nod. "Okay, let's do this." Taehyung said again, before walking into the living filled with all their friends, and Jin.

As soon as Namjoon saw Jungkook he stood up, wanting to hug the boy but, Taehyung got in the way. "Don't touch him. We're all talking first." He said in a demanding tone. "But-" Namjoon stuttered out, seeming as if he was going to cry. "No buts, sit down. I said we are going to talk first." He said then saw Namjoon slump down onto the couch. Jin tried putting his hand on Namjoons arm to calm him but, the other pulled his arm out of the mans grip.

"Okay, now that everyone is here. Namjoon, we need to have a serious talk with you." Yoongi said as he looked over at his brother. "Jin is causing problems for not only yours and Jungkooks relationship, but it's also causing problems for us because, we're all friends. It's hard to side with just you or Jungkook." He explained then, he heard Taehyung speak up.

"I don't know about you but, I'm siding with Jungkook." He said then looked up at his husband. Taehyung wasn't himself. He was in a protective mood that Yoongi has only seen a few times when they were out with Yoonha. "I know baby, but Namjoon is my brother. I'm just trying to see what he's going to say about all this." Yoongi said as Taehyung slowly nodded but,, also rolled his eyes.

"Well, I did actually cheat recently but, all the other times in the past, Jungkook already knew about." Namjoon answered, looking only at Yoongi. "The night you came into my office and found the two of us cleaning up my desk.." Namjoon began saying to Yoongi, then looked around the room, his eyes landing on Jungkook. "Jin and I did have sex, I'm sorry for lying to you and saying we just kissed."