Really?

Courtney sat in her room getting ready to go to her husband's office. She straightened her hair just like he liked it. She got up and went to her closet and looked through her closet.

Hmmm, I need a splash of music.

"Hey, Alexa play from my playlist?" She called out.

"Playing your playlist." Alexas robotic voice called out.

Soon the room filled with the song freak by Doja cat.

She smiled contentedly and began looking through her closet.
After looking she found black leggings with a tight black shirt. She smiled heading to her closet and getting gold jewelry before heading over to get her golden timberland ankle boots.

She put on her clear lipgloss and mascara. She grabbed her iPhone 11 Pro along with her purse and car keys before walking downstairs.

"Hanna!" Courtney yelled through the big house.

A young woman came out of some room in the house with a broom with a spray bottle on her pants loop.

Hanna was the housemaid that helped keep the house in order. She was young and she needed a good-paying job to get her through college and help her pay her bills. She got paid $75 an hour.

"I'm leaving to see Abraham. I'm not expecting company so don't let anyone in. I should be back before 3." Courtney said.

"Okay." Hanna nodded before going back to work.

One Courtney liked about Hanna is her style and her fashion sense. She sometimes had Hanna help her pick some of her clothes.

Courtney left the house locking the door behind her and getting into her car and started driving.

Courtney nodded at the Nicki Minaj song playing on her stereo before turning at the light. When Courtney finally arrived at the CEO law firm place Courtney parked and got out and headed inside.

She got in the elevator fortunately she was by herself. She patiently waited for the elevator to get to its floor and headed towards her husband's office.

"Um, miss. Michealson!" his secretary called out.

Courtney turned around "I'm just going to Abrahams's office to see him." She smiled.

"Oh, but he said he was taking you to a hotel. He had me book it earlier. He left 45 minutes ago. " she said.

Courtney knew that was odd and had bad thoughts come to her head but pushed it away.

"Oh okay, what hotel?" She asked.
"Let's see... the Ramada Plaza on 25th street." The secretary replied.

"Okay thank you," Courtney said before heading out back to her car. The secretary looked at her pitifully before getting back to work.

Courtney sat in her car and grabbed her phone and called her husband.

"Hello?" He answered after a few rings.

"Hey um I'm just bored and just wanted to talk," Courtney said.

"Well I can't really talk right now I'm kind of busy at the moment." He said distractedly.

"With what?"

"Just work the office is really killing me right now," he said.

"Really well if you want I can come there and visit." She said.

"No no it's fine I just really need to focus right now." He said  

"Hmm okay and don't forget to get home on time for the dinner for our new neighbor." She said.