Its all leather

Trigger warning : mentions of suicide

"Okay are you guys ready to go?"courtney asked. Bridgette, herself, and Heather were in Bridgette's jeep. Courtney looked in the rearview mirror from the driver's seat to look at Heather and Bridgette.

"Uh... I think so, do we have the veggie straws?" Bridgette looked around her and Heather for the bag.

"They're in the passenger seat," Heather said next to Bridgette in the back seat.

"Okay one more time, is that all?." Courtney repeated.

"Yes." Both girls replied.

Courtney pulled out and started driving. The restaurant was a 2 and a half-hour drive.

"Where are we going again?" Heather asked confused looking up from her phone.

"We're going to San Bernardino." She looked to her right then her left to enter the interstate.

"Don't worry Courtney you'll find out what's going on. Maybe there's a good explanation." Bridgette said optimistically.

Heather just snorted "or maybe he's just a lying, cheating, bastard."

Bridgette glared at her.

"Look all I'm saying is he's done this before. and this is out of character. She even said that whore came back. So as much as we want to be "positive" we need to face reality too." Heather explained.

Courtney sighed " I get what both of you guys are saying."

"What are you gonna do if he is cheating," Bridgette asked while reaching to get her veggie straws.

"What I should've done a long time ago. Leave him. I'm gonna move out and get my own place..." Courtney said. Even though she appeared calm she was panicking and scared on the inside. Was he really cheating on me?

"As you should you don't need him. I always said you deserved someone that was up to your standards. He never could keep up." Heather said.

Bridgette just rolled her eyes. "Yeah cause that's totally making her feel better."

"Well we all need that person to help us face reality and I'm that person. Besides, I don't know if you noticed but she's bored with him anyways."

"I am not!" Courtney said glaring at her through the rearview mirror.

"Oh please. Courtney tell me when was the last time you had a smile from a call or text? When was the last time he gave you butterflies and made you think about him all day long and you couldn't get your mind off of him? And not in a negative way."Heather rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

Courtney didn't say anything she just thought over what Heather said.

"Heather!"

"I'm just trying to get her to realize!" Heather threw her hands up.

"Well, you sound more like an ass than you actually trying to help." Bridgette snapped.

"Hey calm down back there it's fine. Thank you both of you jeez." Courtney rolled her eyes.

The car was silent for a while. A thick tension filled the car.

" look I wasn't trying to be a bitch I'm just trying to help you realize, I'm sorry." Heather sighed. It wasn't often Heather apologized. She only did if she really felt bad.

Courtney threw her a smile "it's fine. We'll just see what happens."

Bridgette smiled at Heather. She knew she was just doing it for Courtney but Heather can be harshly blunt.