Fucking boxes

After long talks with Bridgette and Heather Courtney came back home after 2 nights. Abraham blew up her phone within those days. He stopped by Bridgette's house even heathers house but they didn't let them in. 

Bridgettes advice was that if Courtney still wanted to be in the relationship that they needed to talk or do counseling.

And Heather's advice was to cheat on him back or divorce him and use cheating as a way to win the lawsuit and take his money.

But typical Courtney thought about the pros and cons of leaving him.

Pro: she could move on. She could get a job. And taste of his own medicine. She would win the divorce settlement

Cons: she could lose the divorce settlement. Her parents would be angry and would try to find her a new "lover"

Courtney pulled into her driveway and got out of the car. She looked around her driveway before heading to the door.

Courtney walked into rose petals on the floor. She curiously wondered if that girl was here again when she heard Abrahams footsteps.

"Look Chris I don't give a damn postpone the meeting till Friday-" he said before cutting off seeing Courtney.
"I'm going to call you back."

Abraham went up to Courtney "what the hell you didn't text me back or anything." He said annoyed.

Courtney scowled "Bridgette told you where I was."

"Doesn't matter! I'm your husband Courtney you should've told me yourself!" He said.

"Well, it doesn't feel like you are." She snapped.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"You've been cheating on me." she before walking away up to her room.

Abraham followed "wha-what are you talking about?" he demanded.

Courtney sharply turned around "don't play fucking dumb with me Abraham. I caught you cheating on me with my own eyes!" She yelled at him.

"Courtney maybe you had a dream." He tried trying to grab her hand.

Courtney immediately slapped his hand away a little harder than should. "You really think I'm dumb enough to fall for that crap!" She screamed at him.

Abraham winced at his hand then winced even more when she started screaming.

"No I don't look I'm sorry! Courtney really sorry." He said feeling bad.

"Why Abraham I've been nothing but a good wife to you I cooked for you I've been nothing but loyal to you I give you sex and you bust multiple fucking nuts so I don't understand why the fuck would you go to someone else. You don't deserve me at all" She says with her eyes tearing up.

"I just- I just felt like doing something thrilling. And I know it's shitty of me as a husband but I do love you and I do want that future we always talked about just let me make it up to you! I can call her in front of you and tell her I don't want any relations between us anymore and I'll block and delete her number! What can I do for us to save this marring" he pleaded desperately.

Courtney looked at him hurt" but that doesn't change anything! You still broke our wedding vows and slept with another woman!"

"Baby I won't do it again! I promise I-"

"How long have you been seeing her." She cut him off.
"Courtney i-"
"How long have you been fucking seeing her!" She screeched.

"A year and a half." He said softly.