To Duncan? Omg

WARNING
THERE IS A SMALL RATED M SCENE THE END OF COURTNEYS POV.

"Stephanie!" A deep voice called out.

Courtney and Stephanie looked over to see who the voice was coming from.

When she saw who it was she wanted to crawl into a hole.

"Duncan!" She exclaimed hugging him. He hugged her back and smiled at her "you ready to go?" He asked not noticing Courtney was there.

Wait was that Duncan's daughter?  Courtney thought immediately. They didn't look like each other in any way? Would he of adopted perhaps?

"Yeah I was just saying bye to Courtney, she's my therapist." Stephanie gestures to Courtney.

Duncan looked over and finally noticed her and was briefly surprised before it turned into his famous smirk.

"Well if it isn't princess. What a coincidence." He smiled looking her up and down.

Courtney gave him a slight scowl and folded her arms "my name is Courtney."

Duncan just rolled his eyes.

"Wait you guys know each other? Since when?" Stephanie asked confused.

"She's my neighbor." He informed her amused.

Courtney just flashed a sarcastic smile towards him then turned to Stephanie "okay so I'll see you again on Wednesday correct?"

"Definitely! I'll see you then. Bye!" She said before walking off with Duncan. Duncan sent her one final smirk before leaving.

Courtney mentally sighed relaxing. She didn't know what about him made her so riled up. She headed back to her office and sat at her desk. She took out paperwork from her cabinet and continued thinking while doing work.

He did smell really good today, and those blue eyes, and lots not forget his bod-

Wait, stop what the hell am I thinking?!

Her phone vibrated on her desk snapping her out her thoughts. She checked to see who it was and when she saw it she felt her whole mood go down.

Abraham's contract picture flashed on the screen. It was a picture of herself and him smiling at their wedding. She frowned feeling anger rise throughout her body.

She declined the call trying to calm down.

She couldn't catch a break, could she?

Courtney needed a distraction right now.

She didn't have any more clients coming in so she could go home right now if she wanted. But she didn't feel like going home at the moment. But she did feel tired and mentally drained.

She could use a stress reliever right now. She walked to her office door and locked it so no one would walk in on her.

She also turned off the lights. Taking off her heels and her pants she sat on the couch. She took off her jacket and left on her shirt.

Laying down her right hand drifted down south as she tried to think of something that turned her on.

Her husband definitely wasn't turning her on right now. And neither was thinking about porn or something.

She gently trailed her finger against her panty-covered center and held back a sigh.

Moving her panties to the side she began rubbing herself causing her to bite her lip.