Moms and suspicions

After all their kids left they went upstairs to their room to get ready for bed. It was nearly 11 pm.

However Adelina noticed her husband Ricardo wasn't speaking at all, which was unlike him.

"You okay?" She asked grabbing her a face mask. She knew why he was upset but she knew him talking about it would make him feel better.

"He's gonna hate me forever isn't he? I'm not gonna have enough time to make things right." He said quietly.

His mom frowned. "No. Hes just angry."

"Can't blame him." He grumbled.

"We'll find a way for you to make it right. I promise."

"Adelina did you hear what he said out there? Cause I did. He wants nothing to do with me. He hates me. Duncan won't even talk to me. There's no way I'm gonna be able to try to make amends. Or try to tell him I'm sorry." Ricardo said with a defeated tone.

"You will. I'll make sure of it okay. I will talk to him and convince him. I'll drag him down here if I have to. okay?" She assured him before walking over to the bed where he was sitting and placing a kiss on his forehead.
——————————

The next day Abraham went on a business trip and Courtney couldn't have been happier.

She didn't have to pretend to be happy anymore. However she didn't want to call Duncan over to have sex right away. She didn't want to look desperate but she wanted him so bad. Courtney hung out with Heather and went to work and just couldn't get her mind off of him.

Two days went by and she was practically dying for him to be inside her but her pride was in the way.

Fortunately for her Duncan knocked on the door. Courtney answered trying to not look excited.

"Oh it's you." She said rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

"Where's Abraham?" He asked casually with a suggestive smirk. Courtney felt herself start to get wet immediately.

"He's not here. Business trip."

"So he's not here and you didn't tell me?" Duncan asked raising an eyebrow amused.

"I've been busy!" she exclaimed.

Duncan just smirked. "You don't look busy now." Courtney couldn't tell if his smirk made her more horny or pissed off.

"I can see right through you princess." He said knowingly.

Courtney glared at him. "Shut up and kiss me." She said before yanking his shirt and kissing him. Duncan complied and pushed her inside and kicking her apartment door shut.

Courtney pushed off his leather jacket as Duncan gripped her and rubbed her ass as they kissed eachother aggressively.

Duncan then parted the kiss and started to pull Courtney's shirt up. Courtney helped him and pulled his face to hers so they could resume kissing.

He rubbed his hands up and down her soft mocha skin. Duncan's hands travelled up her back,shoulder blades and around her waist. He still couldn't believe how soft her skin was. While Courtney had her hands up his shirt rubbing his abs. She gently scratched them as she kissed his neck. Duncan suddenly picked Courtney up making her gasp in shock as he carried her to the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He smirked at her lustful wicked smile.

He only got more turned on as he kissed and licked her neck. She started to pull his shirt up so he pulled back, quickly taking his shirt off before kissing her again.