The night we won't forget

LEMON THIS CHAPTER

"So what do you say, princess?" Duncan smirked gesturing to his door.

Courtney just sighed folding her arms "fine."

Duncan moved out the way to let her walkthrough. When Courtney was inside she waited for him to close and lock the door.

"Crazy how fate keeps throwing us in each other's paths, as Malibu would say
Must be fate." He smirked walking towards the bedroom.

Courtney couldn't hold back a snort as she followed him "I'd say it's bullshit."

"Or really bad karma," Courtney said entering the guest bedroom and looking around. It was a big room with a nice bed and a few drawers and black blue decorations. It wasn't bad for Courtney's taste. She was actually impressed.

"Or a blessing, but before you lay down I'm gonna change the sheets and pillowcases." He said taking the sheets off.

As he continued Courtney scoffed in reply to his statement and helped with the pillowcases.

He gathered the sheets and the pillowcases and left the room. Soon he came back with light purple silk sheets and pillowcases.

Courtney was impressed and Duncan must've caught it.

"You look like a purple silk girl" he shrugged before putting the sheets on the bed while Courtney put on the pillowcases.

When finished Duncan left to go get new blankets. Courtney sighed. Okay, survive long enough to make it back to her own apartment tomorrow.

Duncan brought a blanket and set it on her bed.

"Thank you..." Courtney trailed off.

Duncan just shrugged "no problem"

As he walked out something dawned on her.

"wait!" She called out 

He turned around "yeah?"

"Do you have anything to sleep in? For me?" She said awkwardly

Duncan just smirked, " all I have is a t-shirt and some shorts, it wouldn't bother me at all if you wanted to sleep in your underwear though."

Courtney glared at him. "Just get me a t-shirt"

Duncan chuckled and left to go get her a shirt.

Soon he came back with a big white, thin t-shirt and handed it to Courtney.

"Alright, I'm gonna be in the shower holler if you need anything." He says before heading out, closing the door.

Courtney quickly changed into the shirt. The faster she changed the fast she could sleep. Then she'd be back in her apartment faster.

She was only wearing nothing but his t-shirt and it went just above her thigh. It wasn't like it mattered it wasn't like he wasn't gonna see her in it right?

Courtney kinda felt a little bummed about him not seeing her in his shirt till she caught herself. She mentally slapped herself before turning out the lights and got in the bed.

Courtney sighed as she practically melted in the bed. It was so soft and the sheets felt amazing.

The best part was she shaved her legs before she left the house. Plus the shirt smelled so good. It was like a axe mixed with peppermint and faint weed? Usually she would've been revolted but it was so addicting. Her hormones were going wild.