My new neighbor

1 Week Later

Courtney had her day off. Well, Courtney had a few days off throughout the week cause she knew how to schedule things to her benefit.

Courtney laid on her couch eating chocolate candy bars and drinking her Oreo milkshake while watching pretty little liars. Courtney was getting into the show when the sound of her phone filled the room.

She paused the show with annoyance and looked at her phone to see who was calling her. When she saw it was Bridgette her previous annoyance evaporated and answered the phone.

"Hey Bridge." Courtney greeted. 

"Hey, court! What are your plans today?" Bridgette asked getting straight to the point.

"Nothing really today's my day off. Why?" She asked

"Well, I don't know if you remember Gwen or Trent from Geoff's anniversary party from 3 years ago..."

Courtney's brained scanned for any remembrance of the names of "Gwen and Trent" but nothing came to her mind.

"I don't think. Maybe I just remember the face."Courtney shrugged.

"Yeah, but they moved here a few days ago and Geoff's best friend since elementary moved here like a week ago. We're all hanging out at Trent's house, do you want to come? Heather and Alejandro are coming, even though Gwen and Heather don't like each other." Bridgette mumbled the last part bitterly.

Courtney just laughed "sure hope the people I'm meeting aren't annoying as my neighbor."

"What's wrong with your neighbor? Did you get a new one?"

"Yes! I don't know who the hell this guy is but for the last week, he's been a pain in the ass. He has sex nearly every night and the girl is always loud! Then he always plays loud rock music!" Courtney exclaimed pissed off just recalling all the things her new neighbor does.

"Have you talked to him and asked him to shut the hell up?" Bridgette asked.

"Well, Abraham has. He said that he is the most revolting thing ever and arrogant. "

"You should tell your landlord, maybe he can make him shut up."

"I already did but he didn't do anything! We reported this guy 3 times." Courtney said frustrated.

On the phone, Courtney heard a guy mumbling in the background. Obviously Geoff. Bridgette giggled and said something in a hushed tone.

"A-Anyways maybe you should give him a piece of your mind. Maybe you'll scare him." Bridgette stuttered out slightly distracted.

Courtney briefly wondered what was going on, on the other line but dismissed the thoughts.

Courtney was appalled "I am not scary! I am very approachable and friendly"

"Oh so is that way Harold was scared of you for 3 years?" Bridgette teased.

"Ugh that doesn't count and you know it! He deserved it!" Courtney said trying to prove her point.

Courtney heard the phone rustle for a second. Whoever had the phone was running. She could tell it was Geoff cause she Bridgette screaming "give me back my phone!"

"Hey, mocha!"Geoff hollered into the phone.

Courtney immediately moved the phone away from her ear " hi Geoff." Courtney said with a faint smile.

"So is it okay if Bridgette texts you the address and I go have sex with Bridgette?" Geoff asked casually.

"Eew Geoff TMI?!" Courtney said disgustedly.